BriellexBrothers: Like a Virgin

(Okay so what you requested was a good idea but I was left alone for too long and now you have a giant backstory. I like it so on with the story.)
=====================

The building you'd been taken to was old and smelled of sulfur. The cold room was empty, save for you and a bunch of torture instruments. The demon would no doubt use every single one to get what he wants. Frankly, you're too terrified to even begin to think what that might be. The memory of your kidnapping was still fresh in your mind, even as you lay on the operating table, half conscious.

*Flash back* (General POV)

You lay on your bed as you flipped through the pages of John's journal, trying to find the page about vampires. Being 13, this was all still new to you and your brothers saw to it that you have 24/7 nonstop protection. Whether it be Sam, Dean, Cas, Bobby, and, if they were desperate , Crowley.

"Dea," you called, "I found the page."

"Good job, kiddo." Dean sat next to you, smiling when he heard your favorite nickname for him. "Sammy's gonna want to quiz you on this, but I think you got the hang of it."

"How many vamps are we dealing with?" You looked at her oldest brother.

"A lot." he sighed, "We're gonna need all the help we can get."

"So when are we going hunting?" You asked hopefully.

"Sammy and I will be leaving in an hour. You will stay here with Cas." He gave her a pointed look.

"I thought you said you needed all the help you could get!" You pleaded, "C'mon Dea, I can help too."

"Brielle, that's enough. You're too young." Dean said sternly.

"You just said and I quote 'I think you got the hang of this.', do I suddenly not have the hang of it?" You asked.

"Knowing about this stuff is way different from hunting." Dean defended.

"Then when can I hunt?" You sighed.

"When I think you're ready. I just want to keep you safe." he sighed. You rolled your eyes, there was no way he'd ever you hunt.

"Sammy?" Dean called, "you almost ready?" No answer. He was probably in the shower. "Sam?" No answer.

"Sammy?" This time it was your voice. Dean quickly turned around with his finger on his mouth. You quickly stood behind him, obeying his order to keep quiet. He looked into the hall and turned to you. A shake of his head told you the coast was clear, but your heart was still racing.

"Guys, I need back-" they heard Sam's muffled roar come from his room.

"Sammy!" Dean took off running and you weren't far behind. Realizing this, Dean put his hand in front of you. "Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to help Sam, where the hell else?" You said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, you're staying here in the back. Don't come out til I call for you. If you hear anyone else, don't come out. No matter what." He says before closing the door and locking it. You heard several grunts and growls outside your door. Loud gunshots and the thumps of bodies hitting the floor told you Dean was winning. Then came a soft voice from outside.

"Sweetheart?" It asked, "Are you in there? I won't bite, I just want to ask a few questions." The knob clicked;he'd tried to open the door. "Dear, why did you lock the door?"

You looked frantically around for some kind out weapon. You quietly opened the closet and reached for your wooden baseball bat. Better than nothing, right? The knob shook more forcefully, and you hid in the closet. Through the closed door, more taunting came through. You heard him make more promises about how he wouldn't hurt you and all you had to do was come out. When you didn't answer, which obviously angered him, he kicked your bedroom door in, and you clamped a hand over your mouth to keep from crying out.