Christmas Special in May

Anna: Reader
Elsa: Charlie
Kristoff: Cas
Sven: (you guessed it) Sam
Hans: Dean

Apology in advance this is going to be the most epic thing ever. Hold on to your dicks, it's a bumpy ride.

*SPECIAL FANFIC GAME*
SPOT THE HIDDEN LYRICS
==================
Hans is always a Christmas grump.

Frankly, you couldn't give two fucks less about the guy. You know since he tried to murder you and your sister, but the past is in the past so you let it go. He turned out to be pretty chill. Give the guy some pie and privacy and he isn't bad. Until the 25 days of Christmas marathon on ABC started.
===========

"FUDGE." Hans yelled from the living room of the bunker.

"Where." Kristoff spoke for Sven. The moose jumped up and galloped about the bunker in search of the chocolatey treat.

"Oh don't mind him." Elsa said as she appeared next to you in the kitchen.
The ABC Christmas special was on and you were making a few pies. One apple for you and one for Elsa, One chocolate for Kristoff, Two pecan for Sven, and One fine cherry for Hans.

It's not that he isn't grateful for you sparing his life and giving him pie, because he is. But you don't understand how anyone could hate the Christmas special. There's nothing more fun or festive than this holiday.

"What's wrong?" You called from the kitchen.

"It's the 25 goddamn days 'til Christmas special on ABC. I can't even watch 'Baby Daddy' without those god forsaken commercials." Hans said moping into the kitchen.

"Baby Daddy?" You smirked

"Yeah, this guy, Ben, had a one night stand and the girl comes back 9 months later and leaves a baby on his doorstep. Surprise, it's his. So the bitch just had sex and left him with the baby and walked free! How messed up is that?"

"Wow," you shared a look with Elsa, "as girls, god knows we don't know what that's like."

"Right," he cringed, "people who do that are heartless."

"But is that really all you're mad about?" Kristoff asked coming into the kitchen with Sven in tow.

"It the 25 days til Christmas marathon." Hans looks exhasted.

"And?" You turn to him.

"IT'S MAY." he stresses.

"It's just like the Harry Potter marathon." Elsa says taking a bite of an apple piece you'd been chopping up. "They use it for everything."

"But Christmas is for December! Not May!" He says.

"Oh, are they showing any good movies? Oh! Are they showing Home Alone: Lost in New York?" You get excited, you adored that movie.

"Yes," he said, "Is that why you're making pie?"

"Yup." you said gleefully. "At first I thought it was a mix up and I got all confused but when it started, I wanted to make pies."

"I'm not complaining." Hans said reaching for a chocolate piece out of Kristoff's pie.

You slap his hand away and say, "That's for Kristoff."

"Well this is my piece now." he eats it up in front of you.

You give him an unimpressed look and go back to preparing the pies for the oven. Since there are two, Three go in one and the other three in the second. That way you can all enjoy them at the same time.

As soon as they're in the oven you clean the kitchen at lightening speed, run into the living room, and jump on the couch to watch Home Alone. Kristoff takes the right of you and Elsa takes the left. Sven curls up on the floor in front of the couch and Hans lies against Elsa's knees. (They're friends to an extent but whatev)

You look around and find comfort in the company of your friends and the sweet sweet smell of cooking pies.
====================

Well guys there it is. Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been studying for finals and now, as of today, I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so you can already tell by the format of this story that finals have officially fried my brain. But it's for the best cos GUESS WHO GOT STRAIGHT A'S AND A B IN MATH?!!

THATS RIGHT THIS BITCH.

HELLO SENOIR YEAR.

AND SURPRISE! If you guessed all the songs correctly, I will virtually grant you the ability to pass your classes as well!! Best of luck to all the fighting warriors who are still in the hell known as high school.

But I will grant you that anyway. Bc you're all my gorgeous children and I love you all.

Oh yeah, btw, sorry if this story wasn't what you were expecting.