Little Red Riding Cas part 2

Cas sighed over the papers he was studying. He couldn't concentrate, not with the soreness of his backside throbbing. He thought fondly of Dean, the wolf he'd been seeing for at least a month now. Cas knew not to get his hopes up, Dean was just looking for a good time, and judging by the bite marks on Cas's neck, Dean was certainly enjoying himself.

Cas had been getting disappointed looks from all the single maidens in the village. Not disappointed in the 'I think you could do better' way but the 'damn, I wish that was me leaving the marks' way. The men gave him looks of approval for finally settling down, But also looks of confusion, who was the lucky fellow?

Cas was working on a new addition to the bakery; a display case. It was fairly sized and made of dark oak, like the rest of the bakery. The papers he was looking over were the final touches, a glass frame to cover the case, to keep out small hands, pests, and paws alike.

It was nearly midnight and Cas was just putting it on when he heard a loud bang, he ran out to see what the commotion was about. It seemed that the whole village had heard the racket because all the men were outside with their muskets. Their wives and children behind them, peeking over their shoulders curiously.

"I seen 'em! It was that Big Bad Wolf! Hide yer kids! Hide yer wife!" (Lol sorry couldn't help it) yelled Garth. At Garth's accusation
several of the ladies gasped, babies cried, and the men tightened their holds on their muskets.

"Garth, what is the meaning of this, are you mad?" Cas walked towards the hysterical man.

"Cas! Great since you're here, we can send out a search party. I won't rest until that wolf is the next thing I'm chopping up!" He proclaimed. This caused the village to cheer.

"Garth, first of all, calm down. We'll find him and bring him in for questioning. If he remains silent, we'll turn him over to you." Sam said coming up from behind Cas.

"I'll check my workshop," Sam said.

"I'll check the future." Kevin said.

"I'll check my store," Garth said.

"I'll check the outskirts of the woods."Cas offered.

"Great, if you find him, bring him to the town hall. We'll be waiting with an open cell and a noose." joked Mayor Jesse.

"Mayor, now just a minute, what has he done?" Cas asked worried for his lover.

"He has- well, uh." Mayor Jesse was at a loss, considering Dean hadn't broken any rules.

"He entered the village." The baker, Alfie said.

"Since when is it illegal to enter the village?" Cas asked. No one answered.

"He has seduced our wives!" Garth echoed.

"Garth, I can't even walk down these roads without having the women look at me, does that mean my neck is next?" Cas asked.

"Of course not Cas, you're very kind and w-" Sam started but Cas interrupted.

"And for all we know, he could be nice too. We just don't know it because when we see him out first instinct is to shoot. I don't know about you guys, but if I find him, I'm talking to him. Not hanging him." Cas said as he turned and walked to the edge of the woods.

Cas's house wasn't very far from the woods. He liked to be close so if he needed wood for a project, he could go in and be out in a flash. Cas had to stop at his house for a flashlight and was nearing his house when he saw blood drops on the road leading to his house. Cas ran up to his porch but the blood stopped there. He bent down and dipped a finger in it. Fresh. Cas would've investigated more but when he got to his front door, it was flung open and he was pulled inside.

"That was a lovely speech you gave on my behalf, Red." Dean gasped, holding Cas against the door.

"Dean?" Cas put a hand on Dean's cheek, who broke into an easy grin at his touch.

"The one and only." Dean pulled Cas into a kiss, which Cas thoroughly enjoyed. But when Dean grunted in pain, Cas came up and finally saw Dean's injuries.

Cas fussed over him while leading him to the couch and sat Dean down while Cas ran to get the first aid kit. When he got back, Cas immediately went to work on cleaning up Dean.

"Ah, Dean!" Cas gasped quietly. "Why didn't you say something? Infection could set in, don't you care?" Cas asked looking into Dean's eyes.

"Of course I care, Cas, I care about you!" Dean said trying to jump from the couch but he was pushed down by Cas.

"What does you getting infection have anything to do with me? Besides me being able to fix it." Cas stated as he started on the stitches.

"I can't- I." Dean paused and took a deep breath. "I'm going to tell you something and you can't freak out, okay?"

"Okay, I promise." Cas nodded.

"I'm not a good person, I'm a werewolf. My life, up until a month ago, was seducing girls and drinking, but you changed that. Thank you." Dean paused and looked up at Cas, who was grinning shyly.

"But there are a few people who have it out for me and I just i-" Dean paused to caress Cas's chin.
"I'll be damned if something bad happens to you because of me."

"Dean, I trust you, I don't care what you've done, I just want you to be safe." Cas said finishing up the stiches.

"I'm never safe, my life has never been safe, and I'll be damned if I do that to you too." Dean whispered shamefully.

Cas had just started wrapping Dean's hands up in gauze, apparently he'd gotten too close to a fire. " You're not doing anything wrong, I care about you too, besides what's worse? Me getting a little hurt, or me being devastated that you left because you thought it'd protect me. Don't leave to protect me, you can do that just fine if you stay."

"Okay," Dean said defeated, "okay, I'll stay." Cas smiled warmly, and Dean gave one back. Dean leaned in and kissed Cas slowly, licking his bottom lip, begging for entrance which Cas happily granted. They passionately kissed before, like always, Cas had to come up for air. Cas gave Dean one more quick kiss before sitting back in his chair, putting up the first aid kit supplies.

"That'll be a sight, I can stick around and be your apprentice. You show me how to build a shelf, I'll show you how to fuck someone in the ass..." Dean joked.

"I know perfectly well how to fuck someone in the ass." Cas said burying his face in Dean's neck, leaving kisses and bite marks along the way.

"Prove it." Dean challenged.

And Cas did.

ALRIGHTY WELL THIS IS CREDITED TO BROOKEMCCREAA PART TWO IN THE FIRST PLACE.

COMMENT FOR WHAT FAIRY TALE YOU WANT NEXT, I JUST WATCHED INTO THE WOODS SO IM REALLY HYPED UP ON THIS FAIRY TALE THING.

I CAN DO SAMPUNZEL.
I CAN DO SLEEPING CAS
I CAN DO READERx THE THREE BEARS (TFW)

I'll be waiting for whatever I can work with!!