One Shot for Faith

You, Sammy, Dean, and Bobby were at the bunker getting ready for a hunt that's not too far away. You've come to know the seasoned hunter like a father, and he loves you like you're one of the guys.

"Okay," your boyfriend, Dean, spoke up, "Any idea on what we're dealing with?"

"We're dealing with a lot of missing people, presumed kidnapped. All seem to be about fifteen years old to about twenty-five." Bobby said. "And the monster has a sweet tooth, all the victims were girls."

"Well I'll be damned," Sam rubbed his face, "these girls weren't virgins were they?

"Well what does that have to do with anything?" You asked. This made you kinda uncomfortable. Even though you and Dean had been together for a good bit of time, you weren't that into sex. And Dean refused to touch you in that way until you were one hundred percent ready. In other words, your v-card was still somewhere in your wallet.

"Well if it's virgins, we could be dealing with another dragon." Sam said looking up at you.

"Have any jewelry stores been robbed?" Dean raised his eyebrow.

"No, but look at this, the women along with every single piece of their jewlery, are missing." Sam said.

"Bobby?" Dean asked, "Thoughts?" The retired hunter was searching on the computer and found a few case files.

"Well, I'm looking into the girls and ironically, they have one thing in common." Bobby looked at us, "they were, to put it nicely, crazy for Jesus."

"So they were virgins?" Dean clarified.

"It's a pretty safe bet, but you can never be too su-" he paused. "And there it is." He turned the laptop to show you and boys a picture of about twenty women. All sporting and showing off their newly polished purity rings.

"Well damn," sweat slipped down the back off your neck, "how are we gonna ice Smaug?"

"We always have the sword Dr. Visyak gave us, it's in the trunk somewhere." Sam got up to get it.

You looked at Dean nervously, "What else do dragons go for?"

Dean shrugged,"Fairy Tale stuff, virgins, gold, stuff like that." He paused and looked back at you with a smirk, "Don't worry, they don't go after glasses. Just keep them on your face and it'll be alright."

You squinted at him and gave him an unimpressed look. You readjusted the glasses covering your dark brown eyes. Sam walked in with the sword. The sword was formed from dragons blood and the last time you used it, Eve was trying to rise.

"Okay so what's the game plan?" Bobby asked.

"Well," Dean said, "we can check the sewers. Last time we iced a dragon, it was in a sewer."

You ran your fingers through your long ,wavy, brown hair. "Great, a sewer. Where do we even begin to look in the sewer?"

"Well, I say we start from a small part and go into the largest. Dragons would probably hide in the largest." Sam suggested.

"Well I can't think of a better idea." Dean wiped his hands on his jeans and stood up."So we leave now or..." his voice died off as you took over.

"I think our best bet is to wait until night, when the dragon is away from the nest." You offered.

"Good idea," Sam nodded, "So about 9?"

"9." Dean agreed.
=======================
You'd stepped out of the shower and thought long and hard about how this was going to play out for you. Being a virgin, this put you in danger with the dragon. It also put the boys in danger. You could be used as leverage and while you are strong willed, you aren't exactly sure how much torture you can take. But the boys have always been able to protect you just fine, not to mention it's only one dragon. How bad could it be?