One Shot for Erin

*Plot: You're Gabriel's 4 year old daughter and you want to meet Sam and Dean.*

"Absolutely not young lady." your father said over the cookies he was placing on the cooling rack.

You let out a small frustrated sigh, "But Daddy."

"No buts sweetie, you're only four years old. You're just a little girl."

"Dad's right, Erin." Said your brother Ethan. His twin, Aiden sat next to him, nodding gently. They're both five years your senior.

Like you, their long blonde hair fell in their face, covering their dark blue eyes. Your hair brushed over your shoulders in curly blonde locks, pulled into a hair tie to reveal blue eyes.

"But Dad, Ethan and Aiden have met them. And I just want to say hey, not hunt with them like you do."

"Honey, it's still very dangerous. I couldn't live if something happened to you." Your father said placing cookies in front of you and your brothers to appease you.

"Daddy, you'll be right there. I'll be fine." you flashed your big innocent eyes at him, puckering your lips.

With a sigh, your father put his head in his hands. Coming up from them, he said, "Just to say hello?"

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

You were jumpy from both excitement and nervousness. What if they didn't like you? You can't think of anything to say other than 'hi' even though that was your only intention. You and your father stood outside the Bunker, the Winchester's hideout.

Your blonde hair cascaded down your back in loose curls and your blue jeans were dirty at the knees. Without thinking, you step forward and your father follows you.

You stop at the door. "You know, I think you were right, Daddy. Maybe we should not and say we did." You shook nervously.

"Sweetie, they're good people. They won't bite." your father chuckled as he clasped your small hand in his own large one.

He knocked on the door with authority and before you could protest, a tall good looking man stood in the doorway.

"Moose, it's good to see you again." your father opened his arms. you watched with wonder and awe as the larger man, Moose, wrapped his long arms around your father.

"Gabe, you son of a-" Moose was cut off by your movement. You'd heard your dad lecturing your brothers for this; cursing in the presence of a lady.

You held your tiny hand out, "Hi, I'm Erin." you squeaked shyly. Moose bent down to your level and took your hand in his own. It was so much larger than anything you'd ever seen.

"Hey there Erin, I'm Sam." He shaking your hand. You shyly hid behind your fathers leg.

"Sammy, this here is my little girl, Erin, she's been dying to meet you two. But don't steal her heart away too quick, she's only four." Your father warned.

"Well hey, why don't you two come in. Dean's in the library."

You walk in and are immediately amazed by the size of the bunker. It's big and roomy like a hobbit hole from the story your brothers read to you.

"You guys want a drink?" He asked nicely leading you and your dad to the hallway.

"No thank you," you said shyly as you followed closely behind your father.

You were lead into a room where an older man, about your dad's age, was leaning over the table with Uncle Cas standing over him. 😏

From what you could see, it was over an old book. At the sight of Uncle Cas, you eased up.

"Uncle Cas!" You squealed. He turned around and his blue eyes settled on your small form. He broke into an easy smile and wrapped his arms around you.

" How are you Erin? It's been too long." he said holding your tiny frame against his larger one.

"Hey, uh, guys? I'm a little lost." the other man said.

"Erin, this is Dean. He's not too bright so go easy on him." Your father joked.

Everyone chuckled while Dean muttered curse words under his breath, swearing to your grandfather that he'd pay one day.

"Hey sweetie, I'm Dean." he tried to cover himself by extending his hand, which you gave a firm shake.

"Why don't you tell us about yourself, Erin?" Dean asked.

"Well, I love my mommy and brothers more than anything! I love my daddy, too. I don't even know what I'd do without Uncle Cas." You said after giving it some thought.

Your father and uncle nodded approvingly.

"Well then, I think you and I are going to get along great."

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to get up, Erin. Also, sorry if it sucks, I had a major case of writers block.