DeanxReader: Forever and Always

*Dean's POV*

"You've picked a lovely ring, sir, she's a lucky girl ." the woman behind the counter told me. It was something simple, but there was no doubt she'd flip about it. A simple silver band with the words 'Forever and Always' engraved on the inside of the band.

"Not really, I'm actually the lucky one." I heard her sigh romantically at my confession. I barely noticed, I was too busy imagining how happy and excited Y/n was going to be. She was never one for a giant ceremony, which I appreciate greatly, because neither am I. I thanked the woman and paid for the ring, praying to everything I know that'd she'd say yes.

I drove back to the bunker, the key to my future in my hand the whole way home.Home. That's what she is to me. No matter how stupid I get, no matter what I do, she'll always forgive me. I'm lucky, hell I'm blessed, to have a girl like her.
========================
*Your POV*

You waited for Dean gleefully, tonight was your two year anniversary and he told you he was planning something special.

You brushed out your y/h/c hair and finished up the touches on your makeup. Light and slightly natural, just how he liked it. You walked into your room and debated on your outfit. He said dress comfortably, which meant it wasn't a big fancy overpriced dinner, but probably some pie and beer. Knowing Dean, he'd have a way of blowing it out of the water anyway.

You decided on jeans, a plaid shirt with a tank top underneath it, and your converse; hunting boots would scratch baby. You let your hair flow down your shoulder in a braid and finally you decided that you were ready.

The bunker door echoed through the hall; Dean was home. You rushed happily down the hall to meet him, but he was one step ahead of you. The second you opened the door, he was standing there. Womanizing smile and all.

"Hey you." you grabbed his leather jacket and pulled him down for a kiss.

"Hey." hey pushed his leather jacket off and pulled you closer, enjoying the affection immensely.

"Guess what day it is." you pulled away and tapped his lips playfully.

"Hmmm," he pursed his lips,"Groundhog Day?"

"Nope." you popped.

"Hmmm," he seemed to think harder, "Sammy's birthday?"

You shook your head, "Mm-mm."

He gasped, "I know! It's Boxing Day!"

"We don't live in Canada, dumbass." you laughed playfully.

He pulled you closer and kissed you, "Happy Anniversary, babe."

"Aww," you cooed, "he remembered."

"What's my prize?" A gleam of lust sparkled in his eye.

"Well, that," you chuckled,"is for later. But for now, I do have a present." you took his hand and led him into the kitchen.

He gasped in delight at the smell, "Is that-"

You held up the dish with a pot holder, "A very warm, very fresh, pie."

"God dammit," he moaned, "I love you."

"Love you too, babe." you kissed him.

"Now," he pulled away, "I'm gonna go get dressed. Then we're gonna go somewhere nice so we can eat that pie. Then later," he grinned, "we can do something else."

"I like the sound of that." you smiled as he nipped at your neck. "Go get ready, you need all the energy you can get."

"Don't worry," he smiled, "tonight, I'm full of energy." he said ominously.
========================