Dont talk to her like that

You happily munched on the piece of pie you found in the fridge. Would Dean be mad? Yes. Did you care? Not enough to stop you from eating the pie. And you could always make him some more, so he'll probably let this one go.

Speak of the devil, Dean walked into the room notably nursing a bottle of hard liquor. He was obviously drunk with the way the bottle was loosely hanging out of his fingers and his breathing was almost labored. He ignored you completely and walked straight to the fridge. You shoveled the rest into your mouth quickly.  When Dean turned around, you were surprised at the death stare he was giving you.

"Did you eat my pie?" He snarled.

You grinned like a little kid, "Maybe." You winked.

He gripped the fridge door a little tighter than was necessary and slammed it shut. You were taken aback by his aggression, it was just a pie.

"Dean, calm down, it's just a pie." You scoffed.

"No." He slurred, "it's not. You think you can do whatever the hell you want, but guess what Y/n, you can't." The bottle slipped between his fingers and shattered on the floor. You jumped and clutched your heart while he seemed unfazed. "You see, any decision you make will always have an impact on everyone else." He growled.

"Dean." A gravely voice said from behind you, "that's enough. Don't talk to her like that."

"Cas get outta my-" Dean grumbled.

"I'm not nor have I ever been in your-"  Cas started to retaliate.

"Guys!" You yelled. "I'm not in the mood for your little love fest."

Dean looked like he wanted to say something else but he thought better of it and left the room before he did. Smart boy.

You turned to Cas, surprised he was your line of defense against a drunk Dean. No doubt Dean would hate himself and beg for forgiveness when he was sober.

"Why'd you do that?" You squinted your eyes.

"What?" He tilted his head.

"Why'd you stand up for me like that, I could've handled it." You almost accuse him.

"You shouldn't have to handle a drunk Dean, honestly, it makes me quite jealous." He answered truthfully.

You blushed and smiled a little, Cas got jealous over you? "Why were you jealous?" You laughed.

"Because I love you." He deadpanned. You froze, maybe you heard him wrong.

"What?" You whispered.

"I love you." He said again, "I'm sorry,"he said genuinely, " I thought you knew."

You gasped as it finally clicked. He loved you. Castiel, your best friend, loved you. You screamed in delight and threw your arms around the angel, which he reacted with a very awkward embrace. The hug only lasted a few seconds before he left your embrace.

You looked into his sky blue eyes and ran your thumb across his thin lips. He looked down at you and caressed your cheek in one large hand. "Do you return those feelings for me?" He sounded almost scared to ask.

You pressed your lips against his and licked his bottom lip before sliding your tongue into his mouth. Your tongues danced in a silent heaven as he grabbed both of your thighs and literally swept you off of your feet. Your butt landed on the table and his firm large hands traveled under your shirt, but stayed obediently on your hips.

You moved against his hips, trying to cause some friction until he stopped you. "Y/n." He gasped as he pulled out of the kiss. "Perhaps a more suitable place besides the kitchen?"

"Lead the way, lover boy." You planted a firm kiss before hopping off of the table.

===================

So I'm really sorry it's lame and I'm sorry it took forever.

I've been working every day this month and it takes a lot out of me so please be gentle as you judge it.

SEASON 11 IS FUCKING TOMORROW GUYS

AND THE AMAZING BOOK IS NOT ON FIRE AFTER THAT

THEN HALLOWEEN

EEEEEKKKKK