Gabe/OC: Prank Wars: The Final Showdown

Now Dean and Sam are recovering from your prank, but it's been at least three days and your getting nervous. They were always glances at you sideways then smile evilly.

You and Gabriel are in your room in the bunker. He's in your bathroom drinking mouthwash again.

"You know, kissing your ugly ass brother requires payment." He said throwing the five hundredth bottle of Scope in the trash.

"Yes, Gabriel, I know." You said barely paying attention to the archangel.

"It's been tres la dia, kid. Three days. I say we just prank them again. This prank involves TV world." He walked out of the bathroom and fell on your bed.

"No, double dipping means automatic disqualification." You muttered.

"That's a stupid rule," he pouted, "who came up with that one? Moose or Squrriel."

"That would be me." You said raising your hand a little. He looked at you in disbelief.

"There's no way that was you, you're too much fun to be around." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Well I only made that rule for my safety." You pointed out.

"Safety? Kiddo, if you called me, I'd be honored to protect you." He held his hands together in mock infatuation.

"Please, I get enough protection as it is." You scoffed.

He smirked, "Gets annoying does it?"

"They have good intentions but, I'm a hunter too, they can't treat me like a kid forever." You pouted falling back on your bed.

"I really wish I could help you kiddo, but there's no easy way around over-protectiveness." Gabriel said sadly.

"Your tellin me," you sighed.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

*Deans POV*

I took another swig of whiskey, but there was none in the bottle. I'd already breezed through two bottles. I think about opening a third but I give up. Nothing is going to get the foul taste of Gabriel off my lips.

Sam was pacing nervously, he was a little jumpy from the last prank Y/n pulled on us.

I'll give it to the squirt, she's a damn good pranker, but there has to be payback. 'Gabby', the lollipop, the clown suit, how could I have been so blind? Sam and I came up with a prank of our own, a prank with her fear in it.

I guess I should explain first, Y/n has a completely rational reason to be afraid of spiders. When we were growing up, we'd love to dare one another to do stupid shit. One day, we saw a nest of spiders behind an abandoned gas station. Dad was ripping off some gas and Sam, Y/n, and I were stretching our legs. Well, Dad had broken into the gas station to get some rations before anyone could show up. Anyway, the nest looked pretty empty, long story short, I got her to kick it over.

Spiders flew everywhere, she squealed and fell to the ground. She cried in fear and started slapping her skin at random. In reality, only ten spiders got on her. But that night, she curled up to my side and whimpered all night.

Anyway, the prank is relatively harmless, we've put a bucket of maple syrup over the door. She opens the door, it falls on her, she goes to take a shower and get a little surprise. I call Y/n down from her room and wait.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

*Your POV*

"Y/n, get down here, you're gonna want to see this." Dean called.