Little Red Riding Cas

Alright guys this one might be a little long. Werewolf!Dean and Human!Cas fic.

It wasn't that Cas was ugly, he was very handsome. He was incredibly strong, being the village carpenter, (shout out to Misha, who is actually a carpenter, love u bby) and was admired and desired by all the women. He would make a suitable husband for any lucky gal.
(Another shoutout to Misha's wife, for keeping our baby happy, love you girlie 😘)

Castiel was the village sweetheart. Many of the village maidens swooned for his attention but he paid no mind to them. He had his eye on a few of the village men. The men were flattered and accepting, though they let Cas down gently, which he appreciated.

There was the village blacksmith, Samuel, who was strong and healthy. He, however had a wife, Jessica. Jessica was as beautiful as the moon and the stars themselves.

There was Kevin, the fortune teller. His gorgeous wife, Savannah, was a bright and radiant as the sun.

And finally, there was Garth, the butcher. He was a little excited sometimes, his wife Elizabeth, was more mild mannered.

It was in the middle of the winter months, nearing the end of the year. Snow and Sleet covered the cold grounds, making the paths slushy and difficult to walk. Cas remembered his brother was in his cabin in the middle of the woods. Would he not want a warm meal? Maybe some company? But it was dangerous for a handsome young man to walk in the woods alone. The thieves, the bears, and especially the wolves. The big bad wolf was the worst of all.

He was deafeningly handsome. Dirty blonde hair, piercing green eyes, sharp long teeth, a gruff sexy voice. He's been known to lure maidens into the woods with his soft words and unholy voice. But Cas was fairly certain that the big bad wolf wasn't going to show up for him. The Big Bad wolf only showed up for maidens.

Castiel was preparing to visit his brother, Gabriel, in his cabin in the woods. He was hesitant, he had a fear of being attacked by wolves, but who didn't have that fear? Most people were weary of the the woods. Especially in the winter. The paths were easily hidden by the winter snow. He packed warm bread he'd bought from the baker and sweet wine he'd gotten from Garth. He threw his blood red cloak across his broad shoulders and lifted the hood over his head. He silently swept through the village and into the dense forest.

The sun steadily rose higher but the clouds grew darker and soon snow began to fall. Cas felt the soft snowflakes fall gently on his cheeks. The rocky path was getting a little steep and the trees that surrounded him were dead and hollow. He paused to take in his surroundings, it wasn't often he was alone. Little did he know, he was being watched.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

*Dean's POV* (Big Bad Wolf)

The human creature was fun to watch. Dean watched as the human bounded across his forest. He watched hungrily as the boy's broad shoulders heaved as he climbed the steep hill carefully, avoiding what would be a fatal slip.

Dean followed closely behind, eyeing the boy's form curiously. A delicious snack like him, what was he doing in the middle of the woods? Dean grinned at the thoughts he was having of the innocent man in front of him.

But innocence was boring, and this man reeked of it. Innocence and purity; he wasn't into prudes. However, he was digging the broad shoulders and strong build. Not to mention the red cloak around his shoulders was driving him wild. He'd captured the hearts of several maidens in his day, but this was the first time he was hungry for a man. Suddenly, as if hearing his thoughts, the man turned around.

Dean's snarky and wolfish demeanor faltered. He was more lovely than any maiden he'd captured. His pale skin was whiter than the snow around them, his eyes were bluer than the sky in spring, his rosy cheeks had been colored by the cold. If he was out any longer, he'd get sick. His hair was dark brown like the trees.