Broken Hallelujah Demon Dean x Reader

*Imagine Demon Dean chasing you around the bunker when Sam and Cas aren't there.*

Alright, I'm still doing the fairy tale stuff, but I'm gonna take a break for a bit and do some requests. The requests are still open. However, as of yesterday, you can not contact me through kik. Sorry. On with the story!!!!
====================
You were in the basement sorting out files in the room outside the dungeon. You walked up and down the aisles when you heard a loud bang on the dungeon door. Thinking quickly, you take the gun from your waistband and hide behind a shelf. You heard shuffling foot steps and soft grunting move past you. You turn to the steps that lead up to the bunker and briefly see a red shirted figure leave the room.

What the hell?

You follow behind, being careful to be extra quiet. Sam was with Cas trying to find Dean, after Sam started the treatments, Dean walked right over the devils trap. You were supposed to stay put. They thought Dean had run off and went to see if they could find him.

What if...oh shit.

You hastily rip out your phone and punch in Sam's number. While it dials, you slip into a random room: the electricity room.

"Hello? Y/n, what's wrong?" You heard Sam pick up.

"Sam, Dean's here, he's still in the bunker and I think he's armed." you whisper.

"Oh shit, Y/n, Cas and I are on our way. Just hang on 'til I get to you." He said. You heard screeching in the background and know that he just turned the car around rather aburbtly.

"Okay, but please hurry." you thought for a minute, "Sammy, I have an idea. I'm going to shut down the place and see if I can't shake him up a bit."

"Y/N, ARE YOU INSANE." He boomed and you held the phone away so you would go deaf.

"Yep, and thank god too, so this'll probably work." without waiting for a response, you closed your phone and walked up to the power grid. You took your chances with the biggest lever.

When you pulled down, you were surrounded by blackness. Dean's laughter echoed through the halls.
======================
Sam stepped on the gas and tried not to freak out over the fact his best friend was trying to get herself killed. He sped up and Cas, who was in the front seat, was visibly tense.

"It's okay Cas. She can handle herself for a few minutes." He said trying to convince himself more than Cas.

"We'll get to her in time." Cas said.

"It's not her I'm worried about." He took a minute to realize what he'd said, "I mean I am worried about her but, Cas, what if we have to...." he trailed off but Cas understood.

"It won't come to that, I won't let it." he said even though he was powerless against it.

"Let's hope you're right." was all Sam said after that.
======================
After everything went black, an alarm came on followed by a dim red light that allowed you to barely see. You walked carefully in the bunker trying to feel your way through. The red light offered little sight to you, just enough to help you get to the door of every room.

You paced yourself along the wall of the hallway and tried to listen in on Dean; you heard nothing, until..

"C'mon Y/n! Put on a show for me!" Dean called. You could hear the smirk on his lips. He sounded pretty far away and you knew the only demon trap large enough to stop him was in the dungeon. So you tried to work out a plan to lead him there. You realized, that with Sam and Cas gone, you'd have to be your own bait.

"Oh Dean-o," you yelled, "you wanna show? You'll have to find me yourself!"

"How generous." He said, sounding closer than before, "does that mean I can strangle you myself?" He asked mockingly.

"Only if you can find me, ya big horses ass!" You said breaking off in a run away from his voice.

"That's right, Y/n, run. I'll build up quite the appetite hunting you down." He chuckled sinisterly.

What is with this new Dean? "You say that now but have you ever considered that maybe you haven't found me because I'm better than you?" You said scrambling to turn a corner.

"Oh, Y/n, you're too cute and too innocent for your own good. Maybe, I get off on knowing you're scared of me. Maybe I get so turned on at the thought of strangling you. I want to savor every bit of fear I can squeeze out of your pretty little body. Point is Y/n, I hope you've written your will and said your goodbyes, because there's no way I'm letting you out of this place alive." He roared with laughter and the dim red lights flicked off one by one. You were alone in absolute darkness.
====================
"Cas, are you positive that there are no short cuts to the bunker from here," Sam asked. "Fifteen minutes from here could mean the difference between life and death for Y/n."

"Sam, you say that as if I'm pleased with Y/n's current situation. I care about her just as much as you do. I understand you're scared for her, but Sam, I can't control distance anymore. Fifteen minutes is the best we can do. If you want to make it there faster, we could always pull a Dean and speed." Cas huffed.

"The fucking pedal is literally on the floor, any faster and we'd pass it which would waste even more time." Sam said.

"Well fifteen minutes of speeding is all we have up our sleeves." Cas shook his head.
=====================
Of course, you were totally comforted by Dean's echoes of sinister laughter. You edged against the wall slowly, trying not to make a sound. It had occurred to you that: 1.your gun was not loaded, 2. Even if it was, you couldn't shoot your best friend, 3. Where the hell was Sammy and Cas?

"Game time's over, sweetheart." you heard from a few feet away. You stopped where you were, unsure of where to look or even where to start throwing punches.

"I bet," he started, he was within inches of you, "that that gun in your hands isn't even loaded, is it?" He gave a wolfish grin that you couldn't see.

You didn't have time to give a snarky comeback. He charged at you and pinned you forcefully against the wall, his large hands leaving painful bruises on your arms. You yelped in surprise, fear, and pain. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and threw your head against the wall three times. Once, to hurt you, twice, to knock you out, and a third just because he could. You fell limply into his waiting arms.

He held your unconscious body loosely and ran his fingers threw his hair. He held you against the wall, where you slumped, and he examined your face. He turned it from side to side with his fingers. Pleased that he'd truly knocked you out, he threw you over his shoulders and carried you to the basement.

He handcuffed you to a chair and tied your feet together. He worked away from the demon trap so he'd have nothing to worry about. He smiled fiendishly and took your hidden weapons, keeping your pocket knife in his hands. He switched out the blade and tilted your head upwards. You were still blissfully unconscious and he let your head fall back before taking the knife away. He pulled up a chair in front of you and sat down, waiting for you to wake up.

"This is going to be so much fun." He cackled.

Comment and like for part two!!!