AdamxReader: One More Night

"See anyone you like?" You friend, April asked as you checked out the bar.

"No," you sighed, "not yet." The bartender brought you two shots of tequila. "You?"

"Target in plain sight." she knocked back her shot and strutted over to a pole dancing tall, dark, and handsome.

You sighed and looked around for your own hookup. "Can I get you anything?" The bartender asked you. Maybe he would work, black curly hair, brown eyes, slight scruff and a nice medium build.

"Sure," you twirled your hair between your finger. "I'll have a rum and coke."

"Make it a double. And a beer." a young voice said behind you, "on me." A twenty landed in front of the bartender which he took without question. You turned around and any memory of the bartender was erased from your mind. A tall blonde haired, blue eyed stud muffin stood behind you.

"Saw your friend abandon you." he tisked. "Thought I'd make it up for her." The bartender put your drinks in front of you which you happily sipped.

"Well, you're off to a good start. The question is can you keep my attention?" You smirked.

"Well let's see," he looked at the ceiling as if looking at a mental check list. "I bought a pretty girl a drink. Am currently keeping her entertained. I think the only thing left to do is learn your name." he grinned.

"It's Y/n." you nodded, "And yours?"

"Adam." he said. "I don't mean to be so straight forward, but do you-"

"Wanna get out of here?" You raised an eyebrow. He gave an innocent smile. "Gladly."you took him by the hand and led him out of the club back to your place.
=========================
You woke up with a curious weight on top of you. The man from last night was passed out and sleeping starfish style on your bed. You marveled at him, he was so much more attractive than you thought. His hair was disheveled, he was drooling but it was actually kinda cute.

You slipped out of bed and checked your phone. Seven missed calls from April, Two from your mom, three from your younger brother and several messages from them all. You walk into the kitchen and put the coffee on. Maybe he'd stay for a cup.

While the coffee brewed, you took a quick shower and washed away last night. Once you got out, you peeked in your room and saw Adam was still out cold. Dressing quickly, you decide on gray sweatpants and a band tee.

After you fixed yourself some coffee, you looked through the fridge for some breakfast. Eggs, some bacon and some toast? Why not feed the poor bastard.

You'd just put the bacon on when a tuft of sex hair entered the kitchen. He had his undershirt on with his boxers, a fine way to start the day. (have I made a rhyme?)

"Mornin'." he gave a sleepy smile.

"Hey," you nodded, "I made some food. Thought you might as well eat something while your here."

"Fine by me. Need any help?" He asked walking over to the stove.

"Nah," you shook your head, "I got it. You can shower if you want. The room's over there." You pointed down the hall.

"Thanks." he waved and went to shower.
========================
"You did what?" You laughed as you took a sip of coffee.

"I was so fucking scared, I ran into the woods and hid for the whole night. I thought I was going to get arrested!" he laughed.

"But you were nine, and it was just a deck of cards. Didn't you think about your parents?" You shook your head.

"I never really knew my dad," he shrugged, "my mom did call the cops though. I was scared shitless when they found me. When I broke down and explained everything, I thought they'd break a hip from laughing so hard."

"I probably would have. But I think I would've called my brother, he could've gotten me out of that situation." you took a bite of toast.

"Yeah, I have two half brothers but they're so gay for each other, they would've never helped me. They've probably forgotten all about me." he said dryly. (Disclaimer: Wincest is a large NOTP)

"I don't believe that." you shook your head. He looked at you with a confused expression. "That was easily one of the best nights of my life, and I don't remember half of it. That's how you know the sex was great." You nodded.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." he laughed, "I certainly did too."

"Well I'm glad I'm not the only one." you grinned.

"Maybe we should do it again sometime." he said, "But first, you have to let me buy you dinner."

"I like the sound of that." You nodded. "I'm free tomorrow night."

"How's 7?" He leaned forward.

"7 sounds perfect." you closed the distance and pressed your lips to his.
=======================

MAXIMUM OVERWRITE

Sorry if it sucks

THANKS FOR READING