Reader x The Three Bears Pt 2

Alrighty guys here's part two!! Encouraged by the ever loyal brookemccreaa. This is gonna be long. Like hella long. Like I apologize in advance long. In fact just skip to your favorite guy and take it from there after you read the first paragraph. It may be biased cuz I'm a die hard Dean girl.

You sigh over your half finished beer. It's been a few hours since you left that cool place in the woods. You tucked tail and ran to the nearest bar in hopes to drown your embarrassment. You thought of the cute one. His eyes, his face, his hair, his body. The way he looked at you when he and his buddies found you in that room. It wasn't your fault, the bed was too comfortable. If they weren't there, you'd've (*English teacher screams*) invited him to join you.

"One beer please." you heard a familiar voice.

Dean:
"One beer please." you heard a familiar voice.

You turned your head, and like a curse, he was sitting there. He turned to you and smiled boyishly.

"And another round for my friend here." he sat on the stool next to you and patted your back. The bartender set the drinks down in front of you. And left to the other side, leaving you and 'boy toy' alone.

"So you never did tell me your name." he said taking a swig from his drink.

You laughed shortly, " It's Y/n."

He looked at you and nodded, "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

You blushed and took a sip of your drink. "What about you? A handsome man like you better have sexy name." you paused a smiled, "one I can imagine screaming later."

He shook his head, "I'm afraid you'll have to guess."

You thought for a minute, "Derek?"

"Nope."

"Stiles?"

"What the hell is a 'Stiles'? (ANYONE??)

"Sam?"

He grinned and threw his head back in laughter, "okay before you hurt yourself, it's Dean."

"Dean." you nodded. "Sexy name, sexy guy."

"Wow, were both pretty sexy. Think we should do something about it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Lead the way." you said hopping off your chair.

Sam:
"One beer please." you heard a familiar voice.

You looked over and you're met with the handsome gaze of the tall man from before. He smiled at you and sat next to you.

"So you eat my brothers pie, you drank his whiskey, and you sleep in his bed, yet you look at me like that? Normally, if a girl does that she's got her eyes on him." he said as the bartender brought him his drink.

"Are you saying no girls look at you the way I'm looking at you?" You ask.

"I'm saying that girls who do that to him don't look at me." he smirked and took a swig of beer.

"Their loss, my gain, right?" You boldly winked.

He laughed and looked at you,
"You got a name?"

"Yea, why?" You asked coyly.

"Well, I was thinking that if you had one, you'd like to tell me." he said playing along.

"If you must know, it's Y/n." you said. "Now what's yours?"

"Sam." he said.

"Sammy," you mused, "has any girl ever looked at you the way I am?"

"Absolutely, but unlike the others, you ate Dean's pie before moving in on me."

"I'd have been quicker if your bed wasn't so hard." you said taking the final sip of your drink.

"It's not so hard with company," he said, "I'd be happy to prove it."

"Lead the way, Sammy." you said sliding off your stool.

Cas:
"One beer please." you heard a voice say.

You look up slightly and the guy you were just thinking about sits across the bar. His blue eyes looked into your own y/e/c eyes. He smiled and took his drink over to where you were seated.

"You are the the girl from before." he said it like it was a fact, not a question.

"I am, and you're the cute one. The only one who didn't have a gun pointed at me." you smirked.

"Perhaps, but you ate Dean's pie, that would cause him to point a gun at anyone." he took a drink.

"He really likes his pie, doesn't he?" You laughed.

"He's more fond of his car than anything." he joked.

"What kind of car does he have?" You asked expecting the newest model.

"A '67 Chevy Impala. Black with four doors." he said

"Wow." your eyes widened, "impressive, a classic really." you mused.

"He seems hard around the edges but, he's a good man." he said

"I don't doubt it." You said. "I bet you're better though." you winked.

He didn't seem to catch your drift.

"I don't understand, why are you winking at me?" He looked confused.

"Uh, do you want to get out of here? I'd be happy to explain, though you don't have to if you don't want to." You offered.

He seemed to understand. He broke into an easy grin. "I'd like that, come on, let's go." he said already getting up with you not far behind.

Alright so it was requested by one of you sex deprived heathens (I say that lovingly) that I do a Cinderella. But I need the guy of your choice. While I love writing, there is only so much to go off of when it comes to Cinderella. So comment the guy you want to see as Prince Charming and I'll start writing ASAP!!While I do that, I need more ideas for the fairy tales cuz I'm not gonna lie, these are fun to write, but then again I love writing.
Anyway! Ideas! Comment! I love you! Wait what.