Sam/OC: How you met

Sam can't help but love you. It's a second nature to be loving and caring towards you. You two have been dating since he saved you from becoming a vampires late night snack. You were a little surprised at your ex crashing through your window, but you were more surprised to see him in fangs.

*Flash Back*

You didn't like that day to begin with, you'd broken up with Andrew that morning. He didn't like that. He would be pressuring you all the time, making you feel bad when you talked to other guys but would grope at every girl he could. So finally you dumped him and told him to get lost. He started threatening your life when you wouldn't take him back. Terrified you ran back to your apartment.

You locked the door and ran to your room like a scared little kid. After an hour or so, you tiptoed through the apartment, finding nothing you breathe a heavy sigh of relief.

To soothe your beating heart, you made some tea. You changed into tight fitting sleep shorts and a stripped sweater. You settled on the couch and started to read your new book 'Dorothy must Die' (not gonna lie guys, the book was hella rad and super fab) and laughed quietly to yourself.

"Amy is so brave, I wish I could be like her." You sighed wistfully.

Suddenly a loud bang made you jump, spilling your tea everywhere. You squeal from the pain of the hot tea soaking your sweater and your book.

You set the book out to dry the quickly changed into a new shirt. This was a blue-black plaid shirt.

When you walked out of the bedroom you noticed your book was closed. You hurried to open it so the book wouldn't be ruined. When you reached the book, the window behind you shattered, you gasped in terror. You looked behind you and none other than Andrew stood in the broken glass. But it also wasn't Andrew. Andrew didn't have fangs.

He dove for you and pinned you against a wall. He spun you around so you're back was to him. His hands firmly on your waist kept you in place. He seductively nipped at your ear. You whimpered in discomfort and squirmed in his strong clutches. He grinned widely, wide enough for you to see his teeth.

They were hideous, his normal teeth hidden behind fangs, just rows of fangs. Horribly bloodied fangs. You cried out as his grip tightened on your waist.

Suddenly two tall very handsome men came from nowhere, the taller one came from around the corner, the other one came in through the window. The two men shouted something, but you couldn't hear with the blood pounding in your ears.

Andrew hissed and spun you so that you were in front of him. One hand moved firmly across your waist, crushing your ribs. And the other hand, a horribly clawed hand flew to your neck with the unsaid threat of him ripping it out.

"Not another step, unless you want to be cleaning her off the floor." He snarled. You whimpered in response, eyes pleading with the two men for help. The taller one stepped forward and dropped his knife. The other man followed suit. They kicked their knives away and took a few steps back.

Were they going to leave you here?! You started to whimper and squirm again. Andrew pinned you to the wall again keeping his hand on your neck but removing the one from your waist. He turned to them.

"When I'm done with her, you two can be next." He said to them. His attention turned back to you. What a sight you must have been. Face flushed and puffy from tears, lips trembling in terror, and
tears streaming down your fright filled face.

He gazed at you menacingly, " Now, where w-" he was cut off. You looked down in surprise, a stake was shoved through his chest. You forced yourself to look at his face, it was dull. No longer full of hate or hunger. He was dead.