Reader x The Three Bears (TFW)

You gasped loudly as you tumbled through the woods. You were pretty positive that the vampires weren't following you anymore but, better safe than sorry. You slowed down and looked behind you-zilch. You've been hunting all your life but these bitches took the goddamn cake.

You came to a complete stop when, behind some trees, there was a warehouse. It was strange, it looked like a garage for a front door but a factory coming out of the ground.

You walked cautiously up to it and knocked. No answer. You knocked again, no answer. You looked around to look for a key but you didn't find anything. But, just your luck, you jiggled the handle and it was unlocked! That wasn't suspicious. This place had to be abandoned.

You entered and were met with a grand staircase to walk down. This being your one and only chance, you took your time walking down the staircase and pretended to be a moviestar. Let's face it we've all been there. You ventured off into a room with tables, books, archives, and...porn mags?

You flipped through a bit of everything. You found the lore more interesting than anything, and read through as many books as you could. Then you grew bored, although the busty Asian beauties do live up to their titles. Growing hungry, you wander into the kitchen.

You look around, not expecting to find much since no one lived there. And you actually find half a cherry pie! What luck! Okay, at this point, you know someone's gotta live there; but will they really miss a little piece of pie? You cut off a small piece, not enough for the owner to notice, but enough to satisfy your rumbling stomach. But you aren't able to finish the pie because as you looked further, you found the liquor pantry. You wash the pie down with an ounce of Jack Daniels. (Not a good combo. 12/10 would not do. plz consider your happiness, it's not worth it)

You put the pie back were you found it, and look around. This place was a little too homey. You decide to take a look around to make sure you're 100% alone. You walk down the hallways and open the first door you come to.

A bedroom. It's well kept and has a T.V. You see something etched into the backboard: Sammy. You push your hand into the mattress.
"It's so hard!" (Spare the dick jokes, okay?) you exclaimed. This 'Sammy' must be crazy to find this bed comfortable. After walking out, and forgetting to close the door, you move on.

You come to the next door. It's slightly drafty and pristine. You step in and it looks as if no one lives there. The sheets on the bed are pulled back tightly, the desk is clear. You thought that this was a spare room so you walked over to the bed and fell into it. You became smothered by the bed.
"Who the hell likes their bed this goddamn soft?" You ask in a huff.
You storm out and find the next room in the same state...almost.

The bedsheets are pulled back tightly and the desk is neat, save for a few books and porn mags. You walk in and sit on the bed.
"Now this is a bed!" You declare as you kick off your shoes and lay down. "I'll just rest for a few minutes, just until I'm sure the vampires lost my scent." But, before you knew it, you were fast asleep.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

Sam, Dean, and Cas make their way back to the bunker in baby. They'd just finished hacking a few vampires up and were looking forward to some rest. But as they got to the bunker, they all noticed slight changes.

"Someone's been through our books. I know how I had these on the shelf, before we left." Cas said, picking up the books off the table.

"Someone's been in the whiskey." Sam said, putting the liquor back in the cabinet. "Dean, any ideas?" Sam asked. But Dean did not respond.

"Find them." Dean whispered angrily over a half eaten pie. Sam gasped, who dared touch Dean's pie? Who was that dumb? Did such stupidity even exist? And who dared not even finish it?

Sam and Cas look around the bunker and Sam discovers that his room has been violated. "Guys, someone was in my room. My door is wide open."

"Someone's been in my room, and the bed has been violated. The sheets weren't in place as they were before." Cas squinted.

"What do you guys think we're dealing with? A demon?" Dean asked, coming up from behind them. "oh, and uh, by the way, my porn has been disorganized." he said putting his hands on his hips.

"No, a demon would've been stopped by the demon traps. And whoever it is, they must have a lot of nerve, messing with your liquor, pie and porn.

"Is it possible that the invader messed with Dean's room as well?" Cas asked.

"There's only one way to find out." Dean said as he pulled out his gun and walked slowly to his room. He took one side of the door and Sam took the other. Both men counted on their fingers to three and burst into the room only to be met with the sight of a sleeping girl.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

You woke up startled from a loud noise. It took you a minute to take in your surroundings. When it all came back to you, you realized that you were still in the safe house you found in the woods. Only unlike when you fell asleep, two men with jaw lines stronger than your wifi connection had a gun pointed at you.

"Who the hell are you?" The taller one asked.

"Whaaaaaa-" you tried to play off your nervousness with a laugh.

"You know exactly what, sweetheart." The green- eyed
boy toy said.

"Um, would it help if I said I was attacked by vampires and I found this place so I decided to wait it out?" You smiled nervously.

"Get out."

"Yes sir." You ducked your head shamefully and let yourself out.

Awwwwwwwww no happy ending for our reader :(((. Serves you right for eating Dean's pie and drinking his whiskey. Okay, what's next guys?