Changing Minds

*Gabriel has trapped you and your older brothers in TV land again and he asks a special favor from you to free everyone*
====================

You sighed and looked at the house that held a dead woman's family, the Carter's. The house was a typical home. White painted walls, blue windowsills, bright yellow flowers by the door and on the sides of the house. Every other house in the neighborhood looked just like it.

Dean and Sam were back at the motel, looking into the case. A woman had faulty life insurance which got her killed on a surgeons table. You were asking her family and friends about the insurance and if anyone else had it.

You knocked politely on the door and began taking your badge out of your pocket. You opened it, inspecting the name then the door opened. A lean man, no older than 30 stood in front of you.

"Hello sir," you shook his hand firmly, "I'm Agent Perry," you handed him your badge and he inspected it. "I apologize for interrupting your time of grieving, I promise not to keep you longer than absolutely necessary."

"Thank you agent." he allowed you into the home. "Although, would you mind telling me why this involves the FBI?" He looks to you confused.

"Well, it appears your wife had unsolicited life insurance, we're just here to see if anyone else is on the same plan to see if we can solve the problem at the source." You explained.

"Oh right, of course." he led you into the living room where a teenage girl sat on the couch lost in her phone. The living room had two couches facing each other with a coffee table separating them.

"Please, have a seat Agent." he motioned for you to take a seat across from him and his daughter.

"Well Mr. Carter, is there anyone you would know you would have the same insurance?" You started off.

"There's Mrs. Blake," the daughter looked up.

"Honey?" Mr. Carter looked at his daughter curiously, "Your English teacher?"

"Yeah, that one time I had to stay after school to work on the science project, she came up and asked me to thank mom for telling her about the great insurance plan." the daughter said.

"Would you know where I could find her?" You asked.

"Yes ma'am, she lives two blocks down. Her house number is 28055, She's got a white fence. Can't miss it." the daughter said.

"Well thank you, I believe that's all I need for now. If it's absolutely necessary, I'll come back. But I wouldn't worry, everything seems to be in order." You said standing up. Mr. Carter graciously showed you out and told you to come by again if anything else came up. You started walking to Mrs. Blake's house wondering what you're brothers were up to. You decide to check in, in case they found anything new.

"Hello?" Dean picked up on the first ring. "Y/n?"

"Hey man, I just talked to Mr. Carter." you said.

"And?" He asked expectantly.

"Nada." you said, "But the daughter said something about her teacher having the same insurance so I'm headed over to check it out. You guys doing any better?"

"Nope, just a big pile of nothing." Sam said telling you that you were on speaker.

"Well, I'll talk to the teacher then I'll turn up." You promised.

"Right, call us if anything changes, okay?" Dean warned in his 'I'm the oldest voice'.

"Always do. I gotta go, I'm coming up on the teacher's house." You said before hanging up.
================
Dean and Sam worked diligently over a laptop and open books. It was all they could do while they waited for their sister to finish the interrogations.