One Shot for Liz

Hey! This is actually gonna be short!!

Jk it's long!
===================
You tossed and turned in your sleep. Your current hunt with the boys wasn't going as easy as you expected. Your boyfriend, Dean wasn't exactly making your life easy either.

Earlier, you'd stubbed your toe. It was a little thing but it really hurt. Your little toe has a tiny bruise on it. Dean replied to your pain with laughter. A day ago, you caught him in a bar, as usual, but this time he was surrounded by a hoard of girls. This wouldn't have bothered you if he'd at least tried to look uninterested. Not that you blamed him, all of these girls were skinner, had longer legs, bigger breasts, while you thought yourself as plain. It wasn't reassuring when he's suddenly not affectionate anymore, at least since you started this damned case.

Can you blame him? You mind wandered poisonously.

You creaked your blue/gray eyes open. Your hand reached out to Dean's side and are met with his cold side of the bed. This has been going on for days, he'd lay in bed until you fell asleep then he'd leave. What had you done to deserve the cold shoulder treatment? Tears in your eyes, you roll over and try to fall back asleep.
======================
You woke up on cold sheets, you reached out your hand and felt nothing.

Dean's up. you thought.

You peeled yourself off the sheets and found your boyfriend's brother in the kitchen of the bunker making breakfast.

"What's up?" You ask as you pour yourself a cup of coffee.

"The case," Dean said sipping his own coffee, "we've got to finish it up quick." he said without throwing you a glance. S

"Hey, Dean, will we need the extra knives or will the ones we already have be enough." Sam asked over his paper.

"The ones we have should do. All we're doing is going in, luring her out and killing her." Dean said. "I'd rather get it done tonight and be done with it."

"Right," you mumbled half asleep, "you two ladies come up with the plan. I'm gonna go shower." you said walking out of the kitchen.
=====================
Your room is connected to its own shower room; Dean picked the one with the best water pressure. You slowly peel off your clothes and take your time finding the right temperature for the water. While the water was heating up, you looked at yourself in the mirror.
Bluish gray/ kinda green eyes with a squiggly gold ring around the pupil, long wavy blonde hair, you're barely 5'9.

You run your hands along your legs, testing whether or not you should shave them. Deciding to go ahead and shave, your hands wander to other places. Your hands run along your hips, stomach, breasts, and shoulders.

Your hips weren't narrow, but Dean didn't seem to care. Your stomach was slightly pudgy from all the fast food intake, but Dean's never said anything. Your breasts fit your hand perfectly, but that doesn't stop Dean from kissing them. Your shoulders had grown wider from all the hunting and hard work you've done, Dean loves holding them when your sleeping together. You step into the shower and purr in bliss from the water. You wouldn't mind staying here just a bit longer.
======================
When your done showering, you and the brothers spend the rest of the day planning everything out. Basically, Dean is going to be the bait since the demon seems to have a thing for his type. You aren't pleased especially because the last time he was in a bar, hookers were throwing themselves at him, and he didn't bother fighting back. Soon night came and the bars and clubs opened. You took off to get ready while the boys did the same.
You settle on a silky royal blue dress. The sleeves are long but slit and the dress goes as low as you mid-thigh. You but on black flats, brushed your hair out and were ready to go.