Your Song

Dean: Cherry Pie by warrant. He loves you like he loves his pie. Every time he sees you he want to eat it. ( ;)))))) WHATTUP!)

Sam: Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman. He's never too busy to spare a dance with his baby girl.

Cas: Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes. (Just listen to the song, I swear it speaks volumes)

Gabriel: Sugar, we're going Down by Fall Out Boy. If your going down, he's going with you. Whether you want him to or not.

Balthazar: Dirty little Secret by The All-American Rejects. Angels are forbidden from fornicating with humans. But he loves you too much to stay away.

Lucifer: Chains by Nick Jonas. He's never felt like this to anyone, and it feels like he's bound to you. He found his demons torturing you and killed them for hurting such a 'beautiful young lady.'

Crowley: Dirty Love by Ke$ha.
You sold your soul and went to hell to save your brothers life, Crowley found you and said he'd let you out if you became the Queen of Hell.

Kevin: Secrets by One Republic. He kept you in the dark about the Supernatural but since you got kidnapped by demons, he had to tell you everything. The boys train you to be a hunter with them, under Kevin's protection of course.