Cas/OC: First Date

You looked at your reflection one last time. As you perfected your makeup, your bother, Dean, came up from behind you.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks, I know." you turned around and winked. Going into the closet, you rummaged through it to find the perfect outfit. Dean sat on the bed and watched you carefully. You pulled out a black top with lacy sleeves and showed it to him.

"How's this?" You asked, looking into the closet one last time.

"Absolutely not." he said taking it from you and going into the closet himself. (And by that I mean further than usual)
And eventually he pulled out an ugly grey dress. How the fuck did that monstrosity get in there? It was hideous. Full floor length skirt, dull grey with no decorations, sandpaper fabric, long sleeves that puffed out at the shoulders. You looked at Dean incredulously.

"Why?" Was all you could get out. What had possessed him to get that? Where did he get that? Why would he get that? Didn't he know that this was your first date? With like anyone?

Huffing, you grab the dress and throw it on the floor where it belongs. You rummage through your closet before you find the most beautiful soft white dress. it had lace shoulders, it came down to your knees and the fabric was made of soft cotton.

You looked at Dean, did he slip this in there? He had to, you'd never seen this before.

"Have fun tonight, kiddo." Dean kissed your forehead and left the room.

You slipped into the dress and it fit you perfectly. You marveled at its beauty. It was modest yet sexy. Maybe Dean was looking out for you after all. You slipped into your tan wedges that you kept in the back of your closet. You took out your black necklace that your brother had gotten you as a graduation present.

You looked in the mirror one last time, perfecting your blush and lips. Walking out of your room, your hips start to sway with confidence you didn't know you had. You walk into the library and are met with the sight of your brothers talking with your boyfriend, Cas.

The three men are stunned. Sam looks proud and protective, Dean looks like he regrets getting the dress, and Cas looks at you lovingly. You walk over to your angel boyfriend and kiss him gently on the cheek.

Your brothers shift slightly watching you and their best friend. To be honest, it could be worse. You could be dating a man named Mike who bares tattoos and piercings. (if you fit this description, plz know it's nothing against you, I'm sure you're lovely.)

"Alright guys, be safe." Sam said boosting more towards Cas.

"Yeah, uh, have her back for ten." Dean said.

"But, Dean," you start confused, "That's less than an hour. That's not even enough time to get there and eat."

"Oh it is," he shrugged it off. "It's just enough time to only eat. Nothing else. just eat."

You rolled your eyes at him and turned to Cas who looked confused.

"I don't understand, Dean. What do you think we will do tonight? Don't dates generally contain eating? Do you assume I would hurt your sister? I can promise you, that is not my intention for tonight." Cas said. You turned scarlet at his innocence.

Taking his hand and squeezing it gently, "I'll explain what he means on the way there." Cas nodded but looked more confused.

"Alright, you two get outta here. And bring her back by eleven." Sam said despite the dirty look Dean shot him.

You and Cas walked hand in hand out the door and to his car. Before you reached the car, Cas stopped you with his hand. "Y/n, wait I have something for you." he pulled out a bunch of purple and white tulips. "I'm sorry to say they aren't as beautiful as you." he blushed.