Sugar and Spice......mmmm cake sounds nice.

THANK YOU TO MY BEST FRIEND DragonDerby for helping me name this chapter. She's amazing! 😘

*Alert: Protective/Comforting Big Brother Moments Ahead*

(First Period)
You: 15
Sam: 17
Dean: 21

I made you 15 because that's when I started mine for the first time but unlike you I didn't have two awesome big brothers to help me out. So sorry if it's a little out of date.
===================
You sat in the back seat of the impala, riding with your brothers to some sleazy motel with semen stained sheets and stale cigarette smoke.

Just the thought of it put you in a bad mood. No wait, that was probably the unfathomable hunger and pain that clawed it's way up your back and at your hips. You cringed and curled up in a ball, hoping that your brothers find somewhere to stay quickly. Hopefully near a decent looking restaurant.

Sam heard your soft groan and turned around and frowned, "Y/n, you okay?"

"Yeah," you lied, "just tired."

"Well don't fall asleep just yet," Dean looked at you through the rearview mirror, "I'm about to pull off somewhere. I'm starving and exhausted." he added.

These words were like a healing potion for you. You sat up even though the pain was still ripping you in half, like the very conformation that you would soon be resting and eating something completely unhealthy was the cure for everything you're feeling right now. Maybe it is?

As promised, Dean pulled up to an half decent motel about ten minutes later and went to get a room while you and Sam stretched your legs, well Sam did. Stretching didn't seem like the best idea for you.

When Dean got back with the room keys, you grabbed your bag out of the trunk and headed to the room. Sam had already claimed the bed next to the wall as his own and you threw your bag down next to his.

"Bunking with me?" Sam asked.

"Might as well," you shrugged, "Dean likes to cuddle in his sleep, and I'm just not feeling it tonight."

Sam chuckled, "Don't have to tell me twice."

Dean closed the door and threw his bag on the other bed, "So I'm gonna make a food run. Need anything?"

"Nope." Sam said, kicking his shoes off.

"M&ms?" You asked all too quickly. You quickly shut your mouth. Why would you ask for something like that? He's going to get food, making him stop at a convenience store would be stupid.

"Already on the list." He nodded. Your worry disappeared. "Peanut or regular?"

"Surprise me." You fell back on the bed, relieved that he didn't mind.

"Be back later." he said walking out the door.
======================
An hour later, the cramps had returned with a new vigor which left you with a pounding headache. What the hell is going on? Are you sick? You're only 15, aren't you a little young to have kidney stones. You rolled over on the bed, clutching your side, praying that your brother returns with the food quickly.

Sam was in the shower when Dean walked in with the bags of food. He set them on the small table and you helped unload them as quickly as you could.

"I see you got pie, m&ms, and...airhead extremes?" You pulled the candies out of the plastic bag.

"Sammy's favorite." he said. "I got both kinds of m&ms because I didn't feel like surprising." He handed you a plastic container which held your meal.