AngelsxReader: Wisdom Teeth

"It's okay Y/n, just a bit further to the couch- No no! Don't die on me, blood cannot ruin this jacket." Gabriel hauled your drugged ass into your apartment.

"Mm no gunna dith." you mumbled through the gauze.

"Look princess." Gabriel set you on the couch, "I was paid to be your babysitter-"

"Bathysphere?" You squinted your eyes. You then vaguely remembered paying the angel in several bags of saltwater taffy to make sure you took your pills and didn't die.

"Yep. But I can't heal you, that wouldn't be any fun." he laughed as he pulled out his phone. "Smile." and even though you didn't, a camera flash still blinded you.

"Oh god." he laughed. "Lucifer has got to see this."

You covered your face with your hands, "Pleath don."

"What's that?" he cupped his ear in his hand. "Cas too?"

"No luth, no cath." you pouted.

"Too late." he threw his phone on the table. "I already hit send."

You groaned in despair as he draped his arm around your shoulder. "So we should be able to make this a party in three...two..one-"

"Gabriel, brother, I thought I taught you better than to take advantage and make fun of an beautiful young lady." you found yourself sitting in between two angels.

"Luci, so glad you could join us." Gabe smiled, "I'm just keeping Y/n company."

"But does she want your company?" A gravely voice said from the chair next to the occupied couch.

"Hi cast." you muttered.

"Y/n." he nods politely. "You're enduring a lot of pain. Just let me-" He reaches out and touches your forehead. The pain ceases instantly.

"Does this mean we can take out those...towels?" Lucifer poked the guaze.

"No!" You stood up and took a step away. The pain may be gone but your teeth were just taken out of your skull. There's no doubt the blood is going to flow for quite a while.

"Well, what can we do to make you feel better until then?" Cas asked.

"Ice?" You looked at him as you sat back down. Your face was still sore and you're dying for relief.

"Ice cream?" Gabriel spoke over Cas's answer. He snapped his fingers and a gallon of Ben and Jerry's was sitting in your lap, along with four spoons. You ignored the spoons and pressed the carton to your face.

"Anything else?" Lucifer started rubbing your shoulders.

"You guths talk. I'm jus gonna lesson." you said through the gauze. Between Lucifer rubbing your shoulders, the chill of the ice cream against your face, and the lull of the small talk of the angels, but the pain ceases and doesn't return.

===================
Sorry it's lame. Sorry it's short, but I have no experience on this. My sister said she didn't want to talk and was tired all the time when she got hers out so that's literally all I had to go on.

But I wanted to get this done so I could continue on my other story for the rest of the week. I hate making you guys wait more than anything, so please forgive me if it's lame.

Thanks for reading!!

Btw, if you like my stories, I'm calling my fans snuggly fucklings. So if you are a fan of mine, you're a snuggly fuckling. Be proud.