When You're on your period

Dean: He makes sure you have everything you need. He stocks up on candy, tampons, pads, and alcohol. He holds you when you have cramps, tells you how beautiful you are when you feel ugly. When it's over, you reward him with kisses and celebratory sex.

Sam: He makes sure you have everything you need. He stocks up on candy, tampons, pads, and any kind of food you were craving last month. He stays on the couch with you and you two watch movies all day while he holds you. When it's over, you reward him with kisses and celebratory sex.

Cas: he is confused most of the time. He doesn't understand why he can't heal you, but he makes sure you have everything that makes you comfortable. At first when he asked the Winchesters, they laughed. But they helped him out nonetheless and when it was over, you congratulated him with kisses.

Gabriel: He always has candy on hold for this. he has chocolate and tampons in the same pantry. Being an archangel, he can take away the pain but cannot stop the bleeding. At first he gets confused, but when you explain how it works he understands. You two never stop kissing or having sex, when it's over, it's just another night.

Balthazar: Like his brothers, you have to explain it. When he understands, he steals anything and everything for you. He once stole a whole tank of morphine to stop the pain. When it's over, you reward him with sex and kisses.

Lucifer: You don't need to explain anything. He invented this. He gives you a demon to order around during this time.

Kevin: He helps you through it, he makes sure you always have everything you need and is always willing to go to the store at the ass crack of dawn to get you something. He holds you and tells you in explicit detail about how beautiful you are.