CrowleyxReader: Queen At Last

*Reader's first salt'n'burn and The boys are nervous about something going wrong and something (as usual) does.*

(Season 6 because that's when Crowley was dead set on finding purgatory)
======================
"You can always stay in the car. This will really just take me and Sam." Dean said as he grabbed the lighter fluid from the trunk.

"So how long do you guys think this'll take?" You asked Sam and ignored Dean as you walked into the graveyard.

"Not long." Sam answered simply.

"Just a few minutes, you can go back and wait in the car if you want." Dean made one last attempt to keep you away from this.

"This the one?" You pointed to a grave that was near the trees.

"This is it." Sam said. "You know, it really won't take that long." he smiled sheepishly.

"Really Sammy, You too?" You gave him puppy dog eyes. "I've done every other thing in the book, what makes this so terrifying?"

"Nothing."Sam gave up, "Just a little nervous."

"So what's the word on Crowley and Cas?" You plunged your shovel into the cold hard ground.

"Well," Dean came up beside you and started digging with you. "not much. Just trying to find purgatory. Nothing too big." he rolled his eyes.

"God damn," you muttered, "wish he'd talk to us."

Dean grunted in response, "Sammy, hold the flashlight."

While you and Dean dug the whole, Sam stood above the two of you, keeping a careful watch. "How's it coming?" He asked after an hour.

"Help me up." Dean said, "I'm gonna get the fluid, Y/n, think you can finish up?"

"Yeah I got it." you nodded.

Sam grabbed Dean's hand and pulled him up. You heard him and Sam rummaging through the impala while you continued to dig. When you were finally finished, it occurred to you that your brothers were taking an awfully long time to get the stuff.

"Guys?" You called out cautiously. You put your shovel down and tried to lift yourself, but you were too short. "Guys, a little help?" No answer. Something was wrong, your heart started beating a million miles a minute.

You plunged the shovel into the wall of dirt and made sure it was deep before stepping on it and peeking over the side. You caught a glimpse of your brothers on the ground, hands tied behind their backs and red handkerchiefs stuffed in their mouths.
A demon you didn't recognize was standing over them. Their muffled cries of rage made you furious.

"Who the hell are-" you were flung back into the hole.

"Darling, I think you should watch your language, it's terribly unlady like to curse like your brothers whenever you please." a dreadfully familiar voice came from above you.

"Bite me Crowley." you hissed and looked up at him.

"Tut tut love, that's no way to talk to your king." he clicked his tongue.

"Crowley, you're a lot of things to me, but a king is not one of them." You crossed your arms.

He smiled, "You know love, I didn't come here for you anyway." he pointed above your head, "I just need to chat with your brothers." He held out his palm and the shovel shot out of the hole, almost knocking you out. He flung it into the grass next to him, and it sunk in that you were completely helpless in this hole.

He walked away for a minute, then you heard his deep voice again. "Hello boys, fancy a chat?"

"What do you want Crowley?" You heard Dean gasp.