Broken Hallelujah Pt 2

Okay, forewarning, this has mentions of torture (you kinky bitches who like that go on) otherwise turn back. It is important that you know right now that in this story, you know nothing about the demon blade, that weird knife that was used to kill Cain and Abaddon. yeah okay, ON WITH THE STORY

Sam and Cas were speeding down an abandoned road. Sam was hitting bumps and potholes alike and Cas was studying the map, five minutes until your rescue.

"Cas go ahead and put the map away, I know what I'm doing." Sam said, sparing a glance at the other man.

"Yes, we are five minutes away, perhaps we're not too late." Cas said absentmindedly.

"I really hope so Cas." Sam said, pressing on the gas a little harder.
=====================
Darkness was all you registered when you finally opened your eyes.
Darkness and the gag that make it hard to stretch your aching face.
You looked around but saw darkness. So you felt around and, to your worst suspicions, you were tied up.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart." you heard Dean growl even if it was too dark to see. Suddenly, a blinding light greeted your ungrateful eyes.
Turns out the bastard had put a blindfold on you.

"I have a few questions for you." he said sweetly. "I'm looking for something. It's nothing that you'll miss, really, just something that's vitally important to me." He looped his fingers through the gag and slid it down your chin.

Still adjusting to the light, "And what if I don't feel like talking?" You croaked out, looking at him through squinting eyes.

He traced your collarbone with a knife, "Then I'll just have to find a way to persuade you." He slowly and maliciously sawed into your collar bone.

You howled in pain and he laughed
but you were a little too focused on the god-awful pain shooting through your neck.

"Ah ah ah, Y/n, save the screams for someone who cares." He grinned wolfishly.

"Go to hell." you spit.

"Already been, it's nice this time of year." he spat back. He poured lemon juice on a rag and held it up so you could see that it was soaked.

You gulped.

"Now, Y/n , it really hurts me to do this. Because he loves you, you know he does right? He loves your voice, your body, your lips, your eyes. Everything." he grinned sincerely. "That's why I'm giving you a choice. Tell me what I want. I won't maim you. Understand, little girl?" He hissed as he pressed the rag into your tender wound. He twisted his fingers so it hurt worse than it should have.

You howled in pain, "Stop, please, Dean! Stop!" You cried. Fresh tears ran down your face as the pain on your shoulder turned into a throb.

"God," he laughed, "you are so weak. You can't even take a little salt in the wound without crying." he said slapping you across the face.

You didn't cry out, you didn't want to give him the satisfication. You turned to him defiantly, "What do you want?" Your voice betrayed you by cracking.

"What I'm looking for is the first blade." he said. The first blade? What was that? Did he mean Ruby's knife?

"The what?" you gasped.

"The first blade. C'mon y/n, Dean's losing his edge. He screaming his head in here, begging me to stop hurting you." He smiled. He was toying with you. He knew about your crush on him and while Dean was flattered and liked you back, Demon Dean wanted to use this to hurt you.

"I don't know anything, please, just let Dean go." you begged.

"Sorry sweetcheeks, that just not gonna happen." he said punching your jaw. You cried out but quickly bit your tounge.