Sam/OC: My Weak Spot

Plot: You have a crush on Sam and vice versa. Demons try to use you to get to him.

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

You walk around the bunker barefoot, a loose t-shirt sways around your hips. The black drawstring pants hang from your hips giving them a baggy demeanor. You are waiting for the boys to get back from a hunt, you didn't go with them because you were injured on the last one and are still in recovery; Dr. Sam's orders.

God, how you adore Sam. He's strong, brave, selfless, and quite handsome. He carried you out of the warehouse when you were attacked by vampires, and later, scolded you for splitting up and going off on your own. At the end of the day, he said he was happy you were alive.

Your thoughts turned sour as you imagined him, tied up and beaten, calling out for you. You shook your head ashamed, Dean would never let that happen. To Sam or you, not since you've been with them for so long. They saved you from a wendigo. But you're almost six years younger than Sam, you're practically a child even if you are eighteen. There's no way he'd go for a girl like you.

"Why hello, little girl." A voice behind you said sinisterly.

You turn your head and are met with the cold cruel stare of a demon. He wasn't anything special to look at, he had black greasy hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, all together he looked like John Travolta. Just a country version. His plaid shirt and dirty blue jeans showed off muscles that where even bigger than Sam's. This proved that he was clearly stronger.

Terrified, you try to walk around him, but he's circling you as if you're prey and he's a predator. Granted, he was, but you'll be damned if you let him know that.

"How'd you get past the doors?" You try to keep an even voice and start up what would be a normal conversation had the situation been any different. But to no avail, your voice wavers and gives the impression that you're scared.

The demon right out laughs. He bent forward and let out a quick sinister chuckle. Continuing to circle you, he moves in closer. You shuffle backwards, but your damn leg was still stiff. You fell over and he was quick to aid you.

"What's wrong? Scared of a little," he paused and flashed his eyes, "demon?"
You stared at him blankly, clearly not the response he was looking for. In anger, he crushed your bum leg under his boots.

You howled in pain but you quickly bite your tongue so he doesn't get the satisfaction of hearing you cry. Snarling, he twists his boot into you leg and you tasted blood. You literally bit your tongue to keeping from crying out.

"C'mon little girl. Scream." He whispered into your ear. You gagged, he reeked of sulfur.

"Fuck yourself." you said simply.

"Oh sweetheart, I was hoping I'd get the chance to fuck you." he snarled, straddling your hips. "A fine piece of ass like you, just sitting around, waiting for Mr. Sammy. Oh, it breaks my heart to know he isn't here to save you from this." He bent over a kissed you forcefully, but you kick him in the goods with your good leg and scramble to get away from him.

His strong firm hand, however, takes hold of your hair and he tears a clump out. Groaning, your put your hand to your hair and looked back. Your face is briefly confronted with his fist. You taste copper and know he has broken your nose.

You see a flash of light glimmer in your eyes and realize he has put a knife to your throat. A sharp pinch at the base of your neck confirms it. He points something at your face. To your confusion and suspicion, it's a video camera. The red light blinks to show he's recording.

"Okay sweetheart, you're going to look into this camera, and you're going to beg Your boyfriend to come get you."

"What are you talking about? Get off me!" You snarled. He pressed to knife into your skin and you found back a whimper. You kept your face stoney, not wanting Sam to think you're weak. As much as you want to prove that, you lack training due to Sam and Dean insisting you don't hunt very often.