One Shot for Violet

Alright, her request was a little different. Though this is dedicated to her (bless you for your patience btw), the reader will be Y/n. For the new kids, Y/n = your name.

On with the story
===================
You and your friends, the Winchesters, were hunting a werewolf. Funny, you hadn't run into these guys in a while.

It was all going well until the werewolf jumped you and took a chunk out of your leg. You thanked god that it wasn't an alpha, otherwise you'd have a far bigger problem on your hands besides a need for stiches. Your head fell on the forest floor as you began to lose consciousness.

"Y/n!!" Sam cried out as Dean killed the wolf with a single shot. Sam ran to your side and placed your head on his lap.

"Dean, we've got a problem!" Sam called to his older brother.

"Oh shit. Y/n, Y/n can you hear me? Blink twice for yes, once for no." you let your eyes flutter shit twice.

"Good. Alright Sammy, let see if we can't get her in the car." Dean said bending down to help pick you up, but to their dismay, you cried out in pain when they tried to lift you.

"Alright, change of plans. We gotta patch her up here. Sammy, stay with her. I'll be back." He said as he took off to get the first aid kit out of the car.

"Hey, Y/n, look at me." Sam said.

"Sammy, please." You whispered harshly, "I'm fine."

"Yeah okay," he rolled his eyes, "just take deep breaths until Dean gets back."

You try to steady your breathing as you hear Dean crashing through the bushes with the big ass first aid kit.

"Alright, Sammy." Dean said kneeling to your level. "Lets see what the damage is."

"It's her leg." Sam told him. "The beta took a pretty good chunk out of it." Dean cut open your jeans and exposed the bite in the cool air. He examined the deep ness of the bite and tried to hide his worry with a grin.

"Well good thing it wasn't an alpha or we'd have a bigger problem on our hands." Dean gave a stiff laugh.

"That's not funny." you mumbled.

"Ah come on, it's a little funny." He said as he took out the gauze.

"God dammit! Dean!" You grasped at the thin patch of grass when a sharp intense pain hit you like a brick.

"What?! Y/n, what is it?" Dean said holding his hands in the air.

"My leg! It's on fire." tears threatened to fall but you willed them away. There was no way in hell you were going to cry in front of your best friends.

"Sammy call Bobby, we need all the help we can get." Dean ordered.

Sam immediately got on his phone and was talking to Bobby. "Bobby? It's Sam. No. Yes sir, it's Y/n, she's hurt real bad Bobby. Werewolf, it tore up her leg. Beta. Yes sir I-." He glanced at Dean and handed him the phone.

Dean took the phone and put it on speaker. "Bobby, it's Dean, talk to us.

"Alright, pay attention boys. You guys have done this thousands of times before. Just breathe and I'll talk you through this. First, clean the wound. Then, you need to stitch her up. After that's done, you wrap the wound." He commanded. You heard the line click and realized Bobby had hung up.

Calmly, Sam unwrapped the red gauze from your leg. Dean wets a rag with alcohol and gently wipes away the blood. You flinch as the sting from alcohol takes hold in your leg. You picked up the Bourbon and took a long swig. You take the bottle away and feel like you could cough up fire.

When he finishes, Sam patches up the wound quickly and painlessly. The alcohol wasted no time getting into your system. You lay back and let them do what they needed to do and let your mind wonder to the wolf.

"So where is the wolf." you asked absentmindedly.

"Y/n, we killed it. You saw us didn't you?" Sam looked worried.

Did you?

"Oh yeah, I guess I did." you laughed.

"Alright chuckles, just sit still." Dean finished wrapping your thigh in a thick layer of guaze.

You watched as he tied off the end and put everything back into the box. He picked up the bourbon and took a swig for himself and then put it back in with everything else.

Sam helped you to your feet and supported you with his shoulders, of course you have to reach above your head to hold them since he's a whole foot taller.

"So how ya feel in' kiddo?" Dean asks.

"Well despite the gaping hole in my leg, I think I'll manage." You said as Sam helped you limp to the car. Eventually he gets fed up with your limping and lifts you bridal style. He carries you to the car and puts you in the backseat.

"Sammy?" You look at him, half drunk from the bourbon, and he raises an eyebrow at you. "How long 'til we get to the bunker?"

"A few hours. You might want to catch some sleep." he suggested as he took his place as shotgun. Dean took his place as driver and started the car up. AC/DC blared from the radio but instead of finding it annoying, you let it lull you to sleep as your best friends drove off into the night.

Okay I'm not sure who was next on the requests list. Plz let me know if I've forgotten you. Otherwise, I'm going back to the fairy tales. If you want a fairy tale done, feel free to message me or comment. Violet thank you so much for your patience, sorry if it isn't so great.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY