Gabe/OC: Prank Wars!

You were in the bunker with your brothers, they were discussing a local sports team event in the kitchen. It felt strange to hear them talk about regular things. You were peacefully reading in the library. You were buried in a book, one of your favorites, '' Dorothy must Die.' (No joke guys it's a great book).

"Hey Y/n," your oldest brother, Dean called. "Come over here, Sammy and I need to tell you something." You heard him finish in a deep laugh that he was trying to surpress.

You slowly got up, book marking your page and made your way into the kitchen. You saw Sam when you entered but not Dean.

"Where's Dean?" You ask confused.

The question was answered when you were lifted from behind and thrown over someone's shoulders. You screamed in surprise as Sam just stood there laughing. He whipped out a camera and took a picture of you.

You were put down and where faced with Dean and Sam having a fit of laughter. Your cheeks burned with embarrassment as your brothers continued to wheeze and choke with amusement.

When they calmed down they looked at the picture. Dean keeping you at bay with his arms. They both began laughing again.

"Guys was that necessary?" You groaned.

"Yes it was, Y/n, because we officially have this gem." Sam said showing you the picture.

It was awful. Your mouth was open in mid scream, Your arms were everywhere, and your eyes were wide. But worst of all, Dean was smiling like nothing was wrong. It was posed as if you were riding on his shoulders. He looked fine but you looked like a blurry mess.

Your heart dropped to your stomach. What are they planning to do with that?

"What was that for?" You asked.

"Oh come on, Y/n." Dean said. "We didn't mean anything by it."

"I know, it was a joke." You said. "What I'm asking is, what do you plan to do with the picture now that you have it?" You asked.

"Send it out as a Christmas card. I'm sure that Charlie, Bobby, Ellen, Jo, Cas, Garth, and Ash would adore this." He teased.

"Well then, this calls for war." You dared. This caused them to smirk.

"Are you sure? It's gonna be me and Sam against you." Dean said.

You made a face. "Well how is that fair? You two ass-hats against me? Don't you think you're putting yourselves through a dangerous disadvantage?" You asked.

"I think we'll manage, we're your older brothers so I think we'll be okay. You won't really hurt us." Sam spoke up.

"In that case, you might as well take Cas too. I'm in the mood to embarrass you punks, doing it at the same time should be amazing." You grinned.

"Done." Dean agreed. "Last chance though, I'd really hate to seriously hurt you, Y/n."

"Forget me, the rules are simple. We take turns in pranking, double dipping means immediate disqualification. No physically maiming, and the prank war ends when someone verbally says uncle or writes it down." You said.

"And what if we win?" Sam asked.

"Well what do you want?" You asked.

Dean and Sam looked at each other, exchanged a few whispers before turning back to you. Dean spoke up, "We want you to give up hunting for 6 months if we win."

"No way!" You said calmly. Why would they suggest such a thing? Did they want you to lose your mind?

"3 months?" Sam negotiated.

"1 month." You said plainly.

"2 months. Take it or leave it." Dean offered.

"Leave it. I'm not giving up hunting guys." You said.

"Y/n, we love you to death but we can't stand not knowing if your okay or not when we take you hunting. Just give it two months." Sam begged

"Then I'll stay close to you guys, I can't give up hunting, I have to protect people if I can." You said. Your voice wavered. You were getting more upset by the minute but they weren't letting go. "1 month, take it or leave it." You said finally.

"Done." They sighed at the same time.

"What's in it for you though?" Sam asked.

"If I win, I get to drive Baby for a month." You offered.

Dean was about to say something when Sam spoke up, "Deal." He gave Dean a look, "it's not like she's actually going to win." Sam whispered.

Dean turned to you, "Deal."