Double Dating: Sabriel and Destiel

AU Where Sam, Dean, Cas and Gabriel are alive and live in an apartment. One for each couple of course.

"Cas?" Dean called from the bedroom. "You almost ready babe? Sammy and Gabe will be here any minute from their own apartment."

"I'm in the bathroom." Cas called back. The shirtless angel poked his wet head out the door. "Can you hand me my shirt?" He asked.

Dean picked up the powder blue button up and handed it to his shirtless angel. He grinned wolfishly as he caught sight of the angels bare chest. "Ya know, we could stay in tonight. Make our own fun. I'll do that thing you like. You can wear the lace I got you for Christmas..." Dean's voice wandered off quietly.

Cas blushed, throwing the shirt across his back before buttoning it up. "How about we do that later, I've been dying for a night on the town."

Dean shrugged, "As long as I'm with you, I'm good with whatever. But I am nervous, seeing as Gabriel planned the whole night himself."

"It'll be fine babe." Cas smirked. "My brother would never seriously injure you." he said waking out of the bathroom and into the closet for his belt.

At that moment, a knock sounded from the door. Sam and Gabriel had arrived, Dean opened the door and welcomed Sam with a hug and Gabe with a handshake.

"Cas?" Dean called. "They're here."

"I'm ready," Cas said coming out of the closet.

Dean took in the fully clothed angel. He sported a powder blue button down, black jeans, and nice shoes. His brother, Sam, wore a plaid shirt, faded blue jeans, and his hunting boots. Gabriel wore a dark blue-black button down with similar pants and shoe to Cas. Dean himself wore a black button down, black jeans, and hunting boots. They were all dressed nicely and freshly groomed.

"So Dean-o, what do you say? Ready for a night on the town?" Gabe asked, throwing an arm over his shoulders.

Without giving him a chance to answer, the archangel snapped his fingers and they were all seated at a restaurant booth. A blonde, skinny, tanned waitress was with them immediately.

"Hey there, my name's Savannah. I'll be your waitress this evening. What can I get y'all to drink?" She asked sweetly in a think southern accent.

"Beers all around," Dean said. They all flashed their ID's to prove their age. When she left to get the drinks small conversation fell as they glanced at the menus.

When she came back with the drinks, she pulled out her notepad and asked, "Anyone know what they want?"

"I'll have a bacon cheeseburger, Fries, extra onions." Dean said shortly.

"I'll have the house salad with thousand island dressing. Can I add some sliced grilled chicken to that?" Sam asked. Savannah nodded as she wrote it down.

"I'll take the chicken burger, fully dressed with fries, please." Cas said.

"I'll have the bacon cheeseburger, no onions with fries." Gabe said.

Savannah nodded, she picked up the menus and walked to the kitchen.

"So Cas," Gabriel started, "How's sex with Dean."

Dean looked surprised, Cas paled, and Sam choked on his beer.

"Gabriel, how's sex with Sam." Cas shot back.

"Well, at first, it was hard because Sam is Hittin' double digits while I'm but a lowly-" Gabe said eagerly but was cut off by Sam.

"Aw, Gabe, Dean is right there. Did you have to say that. A simple great would've been fine. And you're anything but lowly." Sam's voice dropped to a whisper on the last part.

Suddenly, Savannah arrived with their food and conversation slowed down for awhile as they all dug in.

In sudden realization, Cas groaned, "Dean. How do you expect me to kiss you with onion breath?"

Dean shrugged and ate on. They were only interrupted by the sounds of the hockey game on the tv above their heads.

"You never answered me by the way, Cas." Gabriel said suddenly.

The blue eyed angel looked up from his chicken sandwich innocently, "What do you mean Gabriel?"

"How is Dean at sex?" Gabriel asked.

In answer, Dean looked at Sammy, "How's Gabriel in bed, Sammy?"

"Gabe is fine in bed, let me tell you, sucking on lollipops all day pays off. Big time." Sam smirks as he sees Cas turn beet red and Dean chokes on a fry.

"So Cas," Sam said. "What about Dean?"

"Dean is...heavenly in bed." Cas stammered. "And,uh, double digits run in the family I guess." He chuckled.

That started uproarious laughter.