One Shot for Grace

"Okay," you said quietly through the phone. You tried to be quiet enough so your boyfriend wouldn't hear you. You adjusted the glasses on your face and covered your bruises with makeup.

"We can't wait to see you again Gracie. And by the way, we're nearly there. So prepare yourself for two of the biggest hugs you've ever received, especially from Sam, he's been dying to see you again." One of your best friends in the entire world promised you.

"Dean, don't tell her that." you heard Sammy hiss to his older brother.

"Tell Sammy I said Hi." You giggled.

"Hey," Dean sounded serious, "Any reason why you're whispering?"

Fuck.Think fast."Oh yeah," you said nonchalantly, "my boyfriend is asleep. I don't want to wake him up."

"Boyfriend?" Dean said protectively. "Do I need to punch his teeth in?" He said jokingly.

That'd be nice. "Oh, ahaha." you laughed nervously.

"Everything okay?" Dean asked seeing through your lie.

"Yeah," you sighed, "Look Dean,tell Sammy I can't wait to see him. I gotta-" someone ripped the phone out of your ear.

"Dean? Sammy?" Your boyfriend snarled. "Who are they, Gracie?"

"Micah," you said jumping off the bed and putting your hands up in surrender. He pointed to the wall and you quickly obeyed. You learned fast that disobeying could get you killed.

"I don't know who this is, but your affair with my girlfriend is over!" He slammed the phone shut and threw it on the bed.

"Baby," you whimpered, "please".

"Don't 'baby' me, you fucking slut!" your boyfriend slapped you hard.

"Darling," you whimpered shrinking away, "I swear on my life, they're just friends!"

"Just Friends!" your boyfriend mimicked you. "I swear, if they show up, I'll put a bullet in their skulls. Got it bitch." he pushed you further into the wall until you thought a rib would crack. You shrieked when he threw you on the floor and began to kick you mercilessly. He ripped your glasses off your face and broke them in two.

"You made me waste two years of my life trying to change you, and this is how you repay me?" He dug the heel of his boot into your chest and you cried out in pain.

He suddenly stopped, you looked up just in time to see him reach down and grab you shoulder length blonde hair. You kicked and begged him to stop but he threw you into the hallway.

"Baby, please, I'm begging you. Stop" you let hot tears run down your face.

"See!" He pointed to you, "This always happens!" He seethed, "You cry like a bitch to get your way and it constantly angers me!" He let his fist fly into your stomach. "The whole world doesn't revolve around you!"

He was straddling your hips now, landing punches on everything and anything. You let your fist fly up to his nose. You felt a bone crack and blood flowed between your knuckles.

When he'd realized what you'd done,his hands stopped beating you. He gave you a look of confusion before a fiery look of hatred stained his eyes. His hands connected to your throat in an instant. He leaned forward and pushed all of his weight into your throat.

Black spots danced in your vision as you gasped and choked for air. He gave a feral grin as he watched your reddened face and paling lips. You grabbed his hands and tried to make him release you but, he was too strong.

At this time you were reminded of Sam and Dean, and that's only because Dean came around the corner and threw Micah into the wall.

The wall had a hole in it due to the force. You tried to get out of the way but you still felt pinned down. Sam came in behind Dean and they started wailing on Micah. You lay your head back and eventually you're able to get your breathing under control.

You pick your head up and see Sam and Dean beating your unmoving ex.
He was ex now because you were more than positive your friends wouldn't let you stay with him. When Dean put his hand in front of Sam to stop him, Sam looked at you.

What a sight you must have been. A red puffy neck, bloody nose, busted lips, and bruised cheeks. They were immediately at your side.

You faintly heard Dean telling you that you'd be okay. You feel Sam wrapping his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. Burying your face into his neck, you find yourself comfortable enough to fall asleep.
====================
You don't know where you are or how you got there. You're in and out of consciousness as you take your time to remember what happened. Sometimes you wake up and see Dean, other times you see Sam, and rarely do you see the Angel Castiel, who you've come to know as a friend.

You slowly come to completely under Sam's watchful eye. You turned to him and sighed in soreness. You blinked a few times and croak out, "Wha happ'n"

"What happened?" He asked in a sad tone,"Grace, why didn't you call us sooner? We would've taken care of him."

You shrugged, "He always seemed sorry after he did it. And to be honest, I kind of deserve it." Tears welled in your eyes.

"What the fuck, Gracie? You don't deserve to be treated like that, no one does!" He shouted angrily as he stood up.

You flinched as he stood up. An image of your ex slowly came from Sam. You shielded yourself half way before realizing who you were talking to. Sam looked mortified.

"I'm so sorry Gracie," he stammered, "I didn't mean to scare you." I've just been so stressed because that guy was beating you senseless and I couldn't get there fast enough. If we'd left earlier, I could've stopped it." he said sadly as he sat back down.

"Sammy," you asked sadly, "please don't do that to yourself."

He looked up, "What?" Tears apparent in his eyes.

"Don't blame yourself for this," you shook your head, "it's really not your fault."

"Sam took your small cold hand in his large warm one. "Grace, just promise me you'll stay here until further notice."

You looked shocked, after you lied to them. After you left your friends for him. They'd let you stay?

"Sammy?" You asked, "After everything I did, lying to you guys?"

"Grace, you're insanely smart. You aren't helpless. You can help us figure out hunts, not go on them literally. Just promise you'll stay." he paused. "For me?"

You smiled shyly and nodded, "Okay."
======================
I WROTE THIS IN ONE DAY!

HIGH FIVE!