One shot for Brooke

Plot: You and your boyfriend, Dean, get in a fight, you storm out of the bunker, demons find you and torture you, Dean rescues you and brings you back to the bunker to stitch you up

SPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSPNSP

"What do you mean by that Winchester?" you screeched at your boyfriend. Don't get it wrong, you're a kind and caring person until someone says the wrong thing, then you get pissed.

"I mean exactly what I said! You shouldn't be hunting if you're gonna be so god damned reckless! Hell, I can't even be with you if that's what you're gonna be like." Dean sneered.

You took a step back, your vision got slightly blurry as you stormed out of the bunker. "Don't wait up." you called as you slammed the door.

You walked to your black Harley Davidson and took off with out a second thought. Your long brown hair whipped around your face making it hard to see, the tears burning your eyes made it harder. You pulled off to a curb to pull your helmet on then you were off again to the nearest bar.

You pulled into a place called Sidelines, "specializes in booze, burgers, and pretty women." the sign read. You parked your bike and raked your fingers through your hair.

As you entered, the bar wasn't packed but there where two women who could've been having a Mom's Night Out and four college boys discussing school and sports. Your hunting boots scraped the floor in soft thumps as you took a place at the far side of the bar.

The younger bartender came up to you while his senior watched him carefully.
"Hey babe, what'll be?" He winked. His spiky brown hair peeked over a multiple pierced ears, tattoos showed over his neck and collar bone, his crystal blue eyes seemed kind and harmless other than slight flirting. His torn black t-shirt sported a snazzy name tag, Nate.

You eased up a bit, throwing your brown hair over one shoulder to show off your aqua blue tips. "Yeah, I'll have a beer." you smiled. He pulled a bottle of Coors from behind his counter and put it in front of you. You pulled a few bills out of you wallet but he held his hand up.

"Sorry but we don't except cash." he said. His eyes suddenly flashed black,"we do accept souls though." he laughed.

You fell off the bar chair and slowly backed away. You pulled Ruby's knife out of your boot and pointed it to the women and they were already behind you, sporting black eyes themselves. You backed away towards the door but the young men where already there, guarding it. Nate took this as a chance to knock you out cold with a bottle. You landed on the floor in a loud thump.

:~:~:

You woke up wrapped to a chair. Your were arms tied tightly behind your back to the point where you couldn't even feel your hands. Your legs and feet were tied to the legs of the chair at the same tightness as you arms. Your gagged mouth let out a gasp for air, but the air around you smelled faintly of chloroform, to keep you too weak to fight back no doubt.

A laugh sounded from behind you, you looked around and you were still in the bar but Nate was the only one in sight. He twirled Ruby's knife between his fingers playfully, cautiously making sure he touched the handle, not the blade.

"Okay sweetie, or, it's Brooke, isn't it?" He asked tracing the blade on your collar bone. You looked at him, eyes wide in anger. He mockingly held up a phone, it was yours. You looked at him in confusion until you realized that he had cracked into it and was surfing through your contacts.

"Let's see if your little boyfriend will come to your rescue," he cooed mockingly and grabbed your chin. "Unless, he's still mad about your little fight." You froze, how did he know about that. "I have sources sweetheart." he winked.

He punched in a number and put it on speaker. It had only rung twice when you heard the click of him picking the phone up. "Brooke?! Baby, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have yelled, please tell me wear you are. I'll pick you up just please don't be mad." Your heart melted, you were never really mad at him, you were just upset that he yelled at you, you hate being yelled at.

"Oh sorry Dean-o, I don't think your pretty little girlfriend can come to the phone." Nate said to Dean. " In fact, I'd say she's kinda busy. Pretty tied up, actually." he smirked.

"You son of a bitch, do I get to know who I'm talking too?" Dean asked he voice growing hard. "Know what? Scratch that. I don't care who you are, I'll kill you if you touch a single hair on Brooke's head."

"You wound me, Dean. And I don't know about not touching her hair, the blue tips are so sexy." He hissed into the phone.

Dean didn't respond.

"Ya know what? Since I'm a nice guy, I think I'll let you talk to her, make it count, it could be your last words you know." he said taking the gag out of your mouth and putting the phone to your ear. "Dean?"

"Brooke, oh thank god, baby I'm so sorry. I just GPS'd your phone baby, I'm on my way. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He spoke quickly, you heard honking in the background and you knew he was speeding to get to you.

What did you need?

"You." you answered simply.

"God, Brooke, I need you too. Just sit tight. I'm getting closer. I lov-" the phone was ripped away from you as you hung onto his every word.

"Enough of that." he said holding the phone away. "Hey Dean!" He yelled into the phone, "listen to this."

Without hesitation he swiped your neck with blade, causing red blood to spill into your shirt. You hissed in pain, and before you could retaliate, he stabbed you in the stomach. You screamed in pain, and distantly, through the phone, you heard Dean yelling too.

You'd been stabbed quite a bit, but this particular place wouldn't kill you by hitting a major artery, you'd die from bleeding out. And at the rate the blood was flowing, you didn't have very long.

Black spots danced in your vision as he lowered himself to your level. He lifted the tip of your chin with the edge of the blade. "Say goodnight, bitch." he growled darkly.

"Goodbye." Nate's head tumbled to the ground. Your amazing boyfriend stood behind him. Maybe it was getting stabbed or seeing Nate beheaded or maybe it was the chloroform that filled the air. But as soon as you saw Dean, darkness swept over you.
:~:~:

When you woke up, you were being carried, you noticed the small tattoo on your boyfriends neck, the one that matched your own. He was carrying you to the bunker and for some reason, you were too tired to speak.

Blinding light scorched you sensitive eyes and you hide in your boyfriends neck, hiding from the light. His large warm hand moved from your back to somewhere else.

"It's okay now babe, I dimmed the lights." he said gently. His hand moved to your hair as he gently laid you on the couch.

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to get the first aid kit." He said softly.

You opened your eyes and saw the roof of the bunker, how come you never realized how cool it was? You didn't have time to further investigate the ceiling, as Dean had showed up with the box.

As he stitched you up, you were pretty sure he'd tried to talk to you but had given up when he realized you were pretty much out of it. When he finished, he picked you up gently and brought you to your room that you two shared. He laid you gently under the covers before sliding in after you. You carefully rolled over and lay on his chest. His arms wrapped around you and he kissed the top of your head.

"I love you so god damned much Brooke." he whispered into your hair.

"I-I love you too, Dean Winchester." you sighed sleepily.