Part 18

Kaileigh's POV:

Me and Emmett walk back into the house and sit down. Discussing with the family about what is going to happen. The fight is going to happen today we have already trained for this day to come and now we are doing actually going to beat there ass.

I scoff at the thought of doing this for Bella. But we have no choice.
We all get dressed and head out where we meet the volturi. They begin questioning us about Bella, I grit my teeth and clench my hands. The volturi begins making the first move. We charge tearing them down. One of Aro's members, charge at me I run at him jumping in the air landing on his shoulders pulling his arms out of his sockets and twisting and pulling his head off until he collapses to the floor.
I jump down and see Emmett smirking. He raises his eyebrows until I notice another member of the volturi running at him from behind.

Me: NO!

I run up to them, kneeing them in the face. Slamming their head into the snow and standing on his back pulling his arms out.
Bella is stood in the way and 2 members of the volturi run up to her from behind me and Jacob run up tearing them apart.

1 hour later.

Once we have demolished them all. Aro is stood there glaring.

aro: this isn't the end of us we will be back.
They all proceed to run off one after the other.

Emmett is instantly at my side with his arm over my shoulder kissing the side of my head. I blush. Looking down:

Bella: thank you guys for doing this for me.

She then glances at me.

Bella: except for Kaileigh.

My eyes widen and I growl and run up to her wrapping my arms round her neck. Squeezing, Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle, and Alice pry my hands off her.

Edward stands in front of her growling.

Emmett: not today baby girl.

I take a deep breath calming myself.
Emmett see's Edward growling at me preaching forward and Emmett runs up to him instantly in his face. Whilst they exchange words.

I look at Esme and Carlisle and Jasper and Alice and Rosalie step between them.
I put my hand on Emmetts arm in order to calm him and he pulls his arm off, nearly hitting me.
I gasp. My eyes widen.

His eyes soften immediately with guilt.

I race off. Flying through the trees anywhere far from him. Until I find myself on top of a huge mountain rock structure. I sit on top and lay down.

Mind link:

Emmett: Kaileigh I'm so so sorry please come back.

Emmett: please. I love you and I miss you. You know I'd never hurt you.

Mind link with Emmett ends.

Jasper: Come home sweetheart you know he'd never hurt you like that. He loves you. He's torn to pieces. He just got very angry. Edward has gone. He took Bella with him.

End Of mind link.

Rosalie: you're pathetic. You know Emmett wouldn't hurt you but you've always got to be centre of fucking attention. Don't bother coming back I hate you. you're a bully to your sister and your dad.

End of mindlink.

I growl and snarl. Before jumping off the mountain rock structure through the air before landing on the ground, switching to wolf form after tying clothes to my leg. I run to see Jacob transforming back to my human self getting dressed behind a tree.
We have a conversation for a little while about how we are both feeling and I head off home. Using my vampire speed.

Once I arrive home, I walk back into the house and notice everyone sat in the living room. I roll my eyes, I see Rosalie smirking.
I run over to her pinning her against the wall by her neck. My fangs showing.

Me: You thought you were funny saying all that shit to me. This is my home just as much it is yours. You've never experienced what I've experienced and until you do you can go fuck yourself. Telling me I'm always the centre of attention calling me pathetic telling me not to bother coming home saying I'm a bully to Bella and Charlie and telling me you hate me. You're desperate Rosalie. You always have been. You've been sat here doing nothing, eager to ruin everything. Bella and Charlie killed my mother, Charlie tortured me for days on end. Whipping me, chaining me up in the basement. Starving me, belittling me. I'll be damned if I let you do the same.

I growl. I throw her down on the floor before walking off, everyone knew best to leave me alone. I walk into my room, changing into a pair of tight fitted joggers and a tank top before climbing in to bed.
I lay my head down scrolling through my phone.
I hear the door open, and then I hear it close and lock. I feel a weight on the bed and blanket being lifted up.

Emmett's POV:
I hear what Kaileigh says to Rosalie as she pinned her against the wall by her neck. I growl and clench my fists. Jasper calms me. Carlisle and Esme look shocked and Rosalie looks frightened. As she should.

I sigh getting up shaking my head, Carlisle and Esme yell at Rosalie. I walk in to my bedroom and see Kaileigh laying there. I look down at the floor, feeling so guilty. I climb in to bed. I wrap my arms round her pulling her into me. I feel her shake.
I kiss her head and her shoulder and her neck.

Me: Kaileigh, I'm so so so sorry baby. You know I would never hurt you. I was just so angry. And when I'm angry it's difficult for me to calm down. If I had known it was you I would've calmed down instantly.
How can I make it up to you?

She turns round with tears in her eyes, putting her phone down. She turns round in my arms.

Kaileigh: I was scared Emmett. I never thought that would've happened.

I feel like shit. I never wanted to scare her.
Tears build up in my eyes at the thought of me scaring her when my job is to protect her and love her and keep her safe. I can't even do that right.

Me: baby! I'm so so sorry I never wanted to scare you. My job is to protect you and love you and keep you safe and I can't even do any of that right. I'm an idiot.

She snuggled into my chest.

Kaileigh: just hold me please.
I sigh and nod kissing her head.

Me: I love you Kaileigh. I really do and I'd be lost without you. One day I want to marry you I want to give you the world. All I've ever wanted to do is to make you happy and feel safe. You'll never be without me and I know I'm not good at making you happy but I couldn't imagine my life without you