Part 24

Days turned into weeks, Renessme was growing a whole lot more she looked of the age around 14-15, her and Jacob have been hanging around a lot more. I smile. Knowing Jacob would look after her and keep her safe after all she is my niece.

we were all gathered downstairs when Carlisle's phone had rung.
He answered:

Carlisle: Bella? Are you alright?

Bella: I need your help, I'm hurt real bad after I went to the Volturi they turned me away and told me to come back when I'm actually ready to be turned. Then Victoria attacked me and beat the crap outta me, but she didn't turn me or kill me.

Carlisle: come to the house and I'll take a look.

Bella: o o ok thanks Carlisle.

He hangs the phone up.

I sigh laying my head into Emmett's chest as I cover my head with the blanket on the couch.
I hear Emmett chuckle before taking the blanket off my head, before kissing my lips.

Emmett; everything will be fine. She hasn't been here in weeks, she hasn't even called to check on her daughter or Edward, so she's not going to get a very warm welcome from anyone. We've just got to pretend she's not here, and let things just go in one ear and out the other. you've got this babe.

I groan.

Me: but we've been fine for the past few weeks without here, Renessme is actually happy and Edward...is just Edward.

Alice giggles.

Alice: how about we go shopping this weekend? Take your mind off things. We can even go to the spa if you'd like and get a massage, just to get rid of some stress.

I smile hugging her.

Alice; that would be awesome, thank you Alice.

She hugs me back and smiles.

Rosalie: mind if I tag along too?

I smile at her.

Me: of course you can Rose. Esme you up for it? The boys however can go and do what guys do best. Either hunting , causing chaos, or playing video games.

Esme smiles and hugs me.

Esme: that would be lovely sweetie.

I smile, before snuggling back into Emmett as he wraps his arm around me, rubbing his hand soothingly on my arm over the blanket to keep me feeling cosy although I can't feel the cold I just like being under a blanket.

A few moments later there's a knock at the door.
My eyes widen at the smell. Blood.

Jaspers eyes widen aswell as Alice. Edward is no where to be seen.
I get up holding my nose and mouth. Before grabbing Emmett's hand walking out as Alice and Jasper and Rosalie do the same.
Once we reach the garden we all let out an unnecessary breath.

Jasper: sometimes I think she's doing this on purpose. Couldn't she just go to the hospital or something? Why come to a home filled with vampires that sometimes can't control their blood frenzy.

Alice holds his hand before snuggling into his chest as he wraps his arms around her.

Carlisles pov:

Once Bella arrives everyone gets up holding their nose and mouth and heads to the garden. Which I'm thankful for.
Esme is in the kitchen cooking Bella something to eat as she smiles at Bella before going upstairs and turning the shower on, grabbing Bella something warm to put on after. I take her to my office.