Part 41

Kaileighs pov;

After Emmett and I had woken up and showered we decided to head downstairs, seeing everyone sitting in the living room watching the television I take a seat as Emmett pulls me into his lap breathing in my scent. A few moments later Renessme strolls in with Bella and Edward as they also join us as Renessme runs to me giving me a hug.

Me; hey, are you okay? it feels like it has been forever since the last time I saw you.

she looks down at her lap before looking at Bella and then at me.

Renessme: I've missed you guys but I also miss Grandpa Charlie. He left me without saying goodbye.

We all look at each other and can't help but feel bad for her after all he is her Grandpa.

Me: I know hun, but Grandpa Charlie did some very mean things that were unforgivable. Maybe if you ask your Bella she can try and video call him and see if he will answer.

Esme looks at me before speaking up.

Esme: how about I make you something to eat then we can see if Grandpa Charlie will answer the phone call so you can talk to him that way.

Esme and Renessme head into the kitchen as Esme begins to prepare something to eat, Carlisle walks over to us.

Carlisle: Kaileigh I know that you must be feeling that it is your fault that we banished Charlie but it truly is not. It was the right thing to do before anymore harm was caused, you have fought many battles for this family and have overcome so much Renessme is really lucky to have you and it was a really brave thing for you to push aside any grudges held between you and Bella.

I smile and nod.

me: thank you, Carlisle.

Bella looks over at us as I smile softly at her, it has been nice to get along with Bella. I have noticed how happy it makes everybody.

Emmett kisses my head softly, wrapping his arms around my waist before burying his head into my neck breathing in my scent.

I kiss Emmett's cheek as I head outside to the balcony of the garden listening to the birds chirping taking in the beautiful views and listening to the whistles of the wind and the howls of the wolves. It truly is a magnificent life to have. To be able to cherish the time spent with my family all under one roof and over the treaty line. Everything is so peaceful lately and I can't help but smile to myself. We have conquered so many things that we thought we deemed impossible but it's not when you have such a strong and close bond with those who surround you and with those you can trust and will have your back without fail.

I hear my phone beep and I pull out my phone to see a text from Jacob.

Jacob: we can smell your scent, we feel the exact same way that you do. This life wouldn't have been possible without you, you have brought both clans together.

Me: Thank you, Jacob, for being the protector of Renessme for being one of my best friends and for supporting me through all decisions we are all ever so grateful to you and your pack.

I lock my phone putting it in my back pocket before heading inside and curling up with Emmett on the couch.

Rosalie: I didn't think that we would ever find peace in this life but we have and it truly is incredible.

I smile.

Alice: I cannot see the future currently as we speak, no decisions of harm have been made, and everyone's mind is quiet and peaceful.

Esme looks around the room as Carlisle wraps his arm around her shoulder pulling her into him as Edward is sitting at the piano with Renessme playing some songs.

Jasper: It's nice, not being able to feel overwhelmed by everyone's emotions. We are all just in that calm and relaxed mood and it really is nice.

Hello. guys I do not know how I am going to finish this book, I cannot come up with any new ideas unless you guys can come up with something I may end the book here.