Part 8

The next day waking up cuddled into Emmett's chest felt like a dream to me our legs entangled under the bedsheets, I felt safe in his arms and there isn't anywhere else that I'd want to be right now. I feel his gaze on me.

Emmett: Had a good sleep, babe.

I smile, cuddling further into him before kissing his chest.

Me: Yes I did. Because you were right here next to me where you belong.

He smiles and kisses my lips. A few moments later I hear Alice running up the stairs and outside our door before she slams the door open. She smiles at me.

Alice: Time to get yourselves out of bed. We can't have you guys laying in bed all day now, can we?

I look at her.

Me: Yes you can. Now please leave me be, give me some time alone with Emmett I need to sleep.

She huffs. Just as I close my eyes Alice drags me out of bed so I'm by her side with her arm linked into mine. I look at Emmett and he is beyond angry.

Emmett: Alice, GIVE HER BACK!

He snarls at Alice and to be honest, that was hot.

Alice: No, Emmett. She is part of the family, you have to share her at some point.

Emmett clenches his jaw and glares at her.

Emmett: NO. Now Give Her Back, Alice.

Alice shrugs her eyebrows and rolls her eyes.

I move from Alice and walk over to Emmett to calm him down when he grabs my waist pulling me back by his side with his leg over mine and his arms around my waist throwing the blanket over us before snuggling his head into my breasts.

Emmett: Mine!

He growls. I can't help but giggle before bursting out with laughter. I brush my hand through the back of his hair.

Me: You really are like a child sometimes babe.

He lifts his head up, pouting and furrowing his eyebrows, before putting his head back on my chest. I kiss him gently on the head and the cheeks before lifting his head up and kissing him on the lips.

Me: Come on baby. We better get up before Alice gets Esme up here to kick your ass.

I climb out of Emmett's grip and out of bed.

He sits up and crosses his arms looking away from me. The sunlight dances across his skin making him sparkle and he looks like a supermodel.

Me: Emmett Cullen Get your sexy ass out of that bed right now or no sex for 2 years.

and In an instant, he is out of bed and I am pushed against the wall as he tilts my head up by my chin with his fingers before planting his lips on mine then placing his hands on my waist before deepening the kiss and pulling away.

Emmett: Don't you ever threaten me with no sex again, You know you can't resist having me buried deep inside of you whilst you're screaming my name.

He gently bites my neck. He smirks at me before kissing me one last time and slapping my ass before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathroom.

Half an hour later.

Emmett and I arrive downstairs and everyone is just looking at us with a grin. Emmett and I grab each other's hand and sit at the table in the kitchen. I kick my legs up on to Emmett's lap.

Carlisle: James, Victoria and Laurent have found out that Bella is always with Edward, she never leaves his side, so I need to ask you a massive favour and I know you aren't going to like it but unfortunately she is part of this family now as she is dating Edward. So, please. Can you either allow her to stay with you or wear her jacket and mark her scent on the tree's because James will be looking for her at any possible chance he gets. So, what will you decide?

I clench my fists under the table so hard that Emmett has to hold my hand before I break my own hand.

Me: She is not staying with me and Emmett because any chance I get I'll tear her head off.

Carlisle frowns at me and glances at Emmett.

Emmett: Come on babe, Please. Carlisle needs us to look after her because she has no one else to look out for her.

Me: Well you know what, Emmett you look after her. I'll stay at home. I want no part in this. In my honest opinion, we should just hand her over to the Volturi because it is not like Edward's going to change her anytime soon, She would've had a proper safe home to go to if Charlie wasn't a monster nor Bella and If she didn't murder my mother. I will forever hate that bitch. I'm sorry Carlisle but I will not protect someone that murdered my mother, the only good thing I had in my life back then.

I get up out of my seat and I walk away with Emmett and everyone else calling out my name behind me. Bella is shrivelled down in her seat chewing the skin off her lips with her sleeves over hands and looking down at the ground. Everyone looks at her. I walk away sitting out on the porch at the front of the house. I listen to everybody's thoughts in the house.

Edwards Thoughts to Carlisle:

Edward: Maybe we should just banish Kaileigh from the family, She doesn't help with anything. She does not want any place in helping keep my mate safe no one else has declined the offer to help keep Bella safe and out of harm's way. She needs to go or I'll get rid of her myself.

Carlisle: I don't know Edward, She is Emmett's mate and I can't do that to him if I don't do the same to Bella.

Edward: Get rid of her.

Esme: Boys stop fighting like this if Emmett were to hear about this he would go crazy.

Edward: We are planning on getting rid of Kaileigh, She won't protect Bella so who is to say she will protect the family.

Emmett: NO YOU TRY TO HARM A HAIR ON MY MATES HEAD AND I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!

I growl getting up storming to the doorway of the house.

Me: You know what, considering you all think so little of me I'll save you the worry. I will fuck off, I will leave and I swear to god I will not come back, So if you want to protect this cheap little piece of trash go ahead because I'm done. Rosalie, Alice, Jasper you were meant to be my brother and my sisters, You just stood there silently agreeing with him.

Within a matter of seconds I flash out the door at vampire speed and I don't come back no matter how many times they call me. They want to get rid of me to protect her. Fine.

I arrive back at Charlie's house to see him stand up and head towards the door thinking I was Bella. He growls at me and glares.

Charlie: What in the hell do you think you're doing here?!!!

Me: Esparado's patron Moya Pedra!

I raise my hands and throw Charlie across the room.

Me: You see Charlie. I didn't know about my powers until a couple of months ago living with the Cullens because you held them from me. You had Bella kill mom so she couldn't tell me that I was a vampire and a witch. You beat the crap out of me every day when I could've killed you straight off. But now it is my turn to show you what a real monster I can be.

My eyes turn red and my fangs appear as I pick him up in the air and throw him at the wall. He groans in pain. I punch him repeatedly.

Me: It's not nice is it Charlie? When you're getting beaten down by your daughter, BY A FEMALE!!!! You did this every day because you didn't give a damn about me or my mom. You just couldn't bear the fact of having a beautiful daughter and a beautiful wife that would attract all the attention because Bella wouldn't so you decided to try and get rid of both of us!!!

I pick him up and throwing him over the kitchen table as he begs for me to stop. I growl.

Me: Now don't go anywhere Charlie, I'll be back here every single day to torment you and to beat you down to.......nothing.

He gasps and moves back shaking in fear.

I run out the door and into the forest jumping from tree to tree. I will kill Bella Swan!!