Part 16

As I'm walking over to the treaty line, I arrive at their home to be greeted by the pack. Jacob walks over and wraps me up in a hug.

Jacob: Kaileigh, how are you?
I look at him as he stands with a smile.
I sigh.

Me: I'm doing alright. But there is a favour I need to ask of you guys?

They nod and look at me.

Me: Irina is working against us. She's threatening to expose us to the Volturi because of Bella and yes I know none of us like her but I'm doing this to protect my family excluding Bella she's not part of my family. But please. Think about it. You guys are part of my own separate family. I know you'd like to sink your teeth into some vampires at least. I won't let Irina and whoever she decides to bring with her harm myself, my family or my second family meaning you guys.

A few of them growl.

Sam: why should we help those blood suckers?!

I glare at him.

Me: I'm half blood sucker too!!

He whimpers pouting before backing down. Everyone shares a concerned look on their face. I sigh rolling my eyes.

Me: please, guys. If not for them do it for me. We need your help. You guys are strong and fast along
side the vampires. I feel the hate you have for them. But I want you guys to be there too. I know for a fact you would hate to miss out on a good fight that involves you tearing vampires to shreds.

Jacobs eyes widen he looks up at me before looking at the pack.

Jacob: we will fight along side you. We never leave a wolf behind whether it's half wolf or full. Your apart of our family now too Kaileigh. You have done a lot for us. We owe you.

I look behind him and everyone bows down before me in their wolf forms. I smile. Jumping into Jacobs arms giving him the biggest hug ever along with the rest of the family. I smile at them once more before racing off to the house.

Alice: you smell of wolf.
I look at her and glare slightly before chuckling.

Me: be nice. They're partially my family Alice. But anyways, I managed to convince them to fight along side of us as they despise vampires so at-least they'll be able to tear vampires to shreds and of course they owe me for doing so much for them.

Carlisle nods and sighs in relief along with everyone else.

Carlisle: that's brilliant thank you Kaileigh.

I nod at him.

Emmett pulls me his lap. Smothering his scent onto me to mask the smell of wolf he kisses my neck.

Bella: at least you have the wolves on your side now. It'll be alright.

I glare at her. Edward glares at me and Emmett glares at Edward.

Jasper: guys, you need to calm down. Everything will go as planned I promise. But if your all gonna keep this argument going on forever nothing will go as planned. You can't fight if your forever thinking about tearing the other person apart. You won't be able to concentrate.

I scoff shaking my head and looking away.

Rosalie: when will we fight?
I look at her and everyone looks at me.

Me: we will take a vote, all those in favour of fighting tomorrow raise a hand.

Everyone raises a hand. I smirk and nod my head.
Esme and Carlisle smile a soft smile.