Part 27

Continuing from last chapter.

Ignoring all the commotion going on downstairs....

A few moments later, the door opens, as Emmett walks over to me climbing into bed beside me, pulling me into his chest, kissing my head.

Emmett; babe, I know you probably don't want to talk right now but please please remember that you are absolutely 1000% not a burden to anybody. You've tried your best and worked your ass off these past few days helping Renessme, looking after her and making sure that everybody is happy. I hate to see you cry, and I Don't like it when you listen to the horrible things that come out of Edwards mouth, I'm not making any excuses for him by any means but he's just being salty because he knows that you're right about Bella, that she's not fit to be a mother or part of this family, please remember that I love you and I'm going to be here every step of the way. I love you more than life itself and I'll love you until the end of eternity.

I tilt my head up and look at him as he brushes away my tears. My pouty face still remains from crying so much.
He leans down and kisses my lips.

Emmett: I love you baby.

Me: I love you too.

As I curl back into his chest.

A few hours go by.

Emmett has gone hunting whilst everyone remains to keep an eye on me. He returned shortly after.

Rosalie, Alice and Esme and Jasper continuously come in to check on me.

I hear Rosalie and Jasper yelling at Edward over me, so I hear he's still talking shit about me.

Alice knocks the door and enters my room crouching down beside me brushing the hair out of my face.

Alice: would you like to come and hunt with me? Please. I don't want to go on my own.
I look up at her and slightly nod my head. I climb out of bed feeling weaker already after a few hours of not going to feed, I grab emmets jumper putting it on.
Alice wraps my arm over her shoulder guiding me out of the room, and down the stairs

Alice: guys, I'm going to take Kaileigh hunting. She's weak.

Rosalie: we will all come with you guys except Edward.

Jasper and Emmett walk either side of me whilst Alice and Rosalie walk behind me.
A few moments we are all pouncing on our prey. I take down a bear.

Before standing up and joining the others. It was a quiet walk back to the house, once we reach the house I sniff the air. Before freezing outside the house.

Me: Bella is here.

Rosalie looks at me

Rosalie: I'm gonna kill Edward for this. Why the hell did he bring her over after what had happened earlier?!

I smile at her.

Me: it's fine Rose. I'm just going to pretend she's not even here.

Everyone smiles a sympathetic smile at me, we head into the house, I sit on the couch curling up underneath a blanket on Emmett's lap against his chest as he wraps his arms around me kissing my head before he stares straight at Edward.

Everyone looks at Bella and then back at me then at Edward.

Before he speaks up.

Edward: Bella.... We need to talk about something..... After I took you home earlier, Carlisle and everyone in my family brought up an idea that they had, that IF I was to turn you... you'd have to move out with me, that way there will be no arguing or fighting or any attempts of Kaileigh to kill you. You won't have the Cullen Crest to say you are apart of this family. But I'll still turn you, if that's what you would like?.....