Part 32

Once I'm awake I feel a lot better.

I roll over kissing Emmett's lips

Me: I'm going to shower.

I climb out of bed using my vampire speed grabbing my stuff as he lays in bed shirtless looking sexy.

I turn around before getting to the bathroom door.

I smirk, as he sits there looking at me also smirking.

Me: would you like to join me?

He climbs out of bed pinning me to the wall, placing his hands on my waist.

Emmett; you know I always love showering with you babe.

I kiss his lips, as he picks me up carrying me in the bathroom shutting the door.

35 minutes later.

We finish in the shower getting dressed.

I get dressed into.

And we head downstairs

Jasper and Alice and Rosalie are just getting back from their hunt. Carlisle must be at work and Esme is in the kitchen making snacks for Renessme.

Emmett and I take a seat on the couch turning on the TV Listening to the news. Alice and Jasper and Rosalie join us.

I get bored about 20 minutes in to watching the news so we turn a different channel on.

Alice: How are you feeling today kaileigh?

I look at her.

Me: I'm feeling a lot better, thank you Alice.

She smiles.

Jasper looks at me.

Jasper: you're vampire powers don't exhaust you but your witch powers do, why is that?

I look at him.

Me: I'm not too sure. I actually really don't know. But I will only ever use them when it's necessary.
I've never felt so weak.

Just as I say that. Bella the walking disaster enters with Edward and Renessme.

Renessme immediately runs up to the kitchen taking a seat at the table as Esme places her snacks in front of her.

Bella and Edward stand a little distance away from us. Emmett, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie and I all look back and forth at each other as we soak up the awkward silence. We all smirk.

Alice: How are you Bella?

Alice breaks the silence.

Bella: I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?

I scoff looking out the window.

Edward speaks up.

Edward: can you go one day without being horrible to Bella?