Part 11

Once we had a shower, we both arrive downstairs to see Jacob in the living room. I furrow my eyebrows confused.

Me: Jacob? What are you doing here? What's happened?

He sighs, looking up at me.

Jacob: My grandpa is dead, and Victoria was the cause of it. She gave him a heart attack and he... he's gone.

My eyes widen.

Me: You're joking, right? Please tell me that, that isn't true.

He looks down and shakes his head. I break free from Emmett and wrap my arms around him embracing him in a hug and he wraps his arms around me, breaking down as I whisper soothing things to him.

Me: It's okay Jacob. He wouldn't want to see you like this. He would want you to stay strong for your pack. We will do something about Victoria and I will tear her head off myself, I'll put it in a box and deliver it to you personally myself so you know that the job is done and the monster is dead. She wouldn't be snooping around this area if it wasn't for Bella. But, What is done is done. I will find Victoria and I will kill that bitch, even if it means I end up hurt, You're my best friend and no one messes with my best friend or his pack.

We pull away and he looks at me, I wipe away his tears.

Me: Your pack are going to need you the most right now Jacob. Go and be with them and I will try my best to come and see you, Okay? I won't let her get away with it and as for James and Laurent, that's a different story for a different day.

He nods. He turns away and runs to his pack. I sigh, looking down at the floor. Emmett is at my side rubbing my back comfortingly. A few tears begin to fall before my head snaps up.

Me: Carlisle?

He looks up at me and smiles.

Carlisle: Yes?

I sigh, can't believe I'm saying this.

Me: I will watch Bella's house overnight as long as Emmett and someone else is with us because I don't know how I'll be able to control myself with Bella and Charlie in the same house after what they did to my mom, So that is the only way I'll do it.

He nods and smiles.

Carlisle: Thank you. If you'd like, You can have Emmett and Jasper. Rosalie and Alice and one of the wolves will patrol the forest and Esme and I will be on top of the house, keeping an eye out on further distances just in case we see her.

I nod, smiling and thanking him in return.

He and Esme smile a warm smile, as Emmett pulls me closer and Jasper is at our side.

Carlisle: Edward, You may spend the night with Bella.

Edward nods at Carlisle and Bella cuddles into him.

A few hours later.

I put my Black jeans on, My black boots and a tank top and black jacket along with my fingerless leather gloves on. Emmett pretty much dresses the same. He grabs my hand and guides me downstairs where we meet the rest of the family and go over the plan once more, Edward and Bella are over Charlie's house doing god know what.

Me, Emmett and Jasper assume our positions around Charlie's house. Edward is in bed with Bella but he will be staying awake just in case. Rosalie, Alice and some of the wolves are patrolling the forest. I crack my neck and my knuckles before clenching my fists.

Emmett: All I can smell is these god damn human's scent!

I laugh at him.

He walks around the house kissing me on my lips before resuming his position. Jasper is glaring hard at something in the forest.