Part 20

After the unprovoked attack from the wolves and then finding out that Jacob has imprinted on Renessme. They're back off into hiding.  Rosalie is really beginning to get on my nerves.
Bella is still human, along with Renessme. Jasper and Alice have gone out hunting. Carlisle and Esme are in the kitchen cooking for Bella.
Rosalie is sat in the living room with the baby Renessme. Me and Emmett are sat in the kitchen, Bella is awake and walks into the kitchen. Emmett squeezes his hand on my thigh. Edward walks in with her, Bella rushes over to Rosalie and grabs renessme. I scoff rolling my eyes.

Bella: what?! What the hell is wrong now, im enjoying the time of my life that I've got left with her.

I laugh.

Me: you're not dying and you won't be either. You're not becoming one of us. If you do anything to interfere with that I will kill you. You'll be out on the street on your own because we will keep your daughter with us and you can go back to Charlie.

Esme: KAILEIGH! behave please.

I sigh putting my head down.

Rosalie: Kaileigh's right. Bella is not going to be like one of us. I won't allow it. That's the only reason why she joined this family we have all spoken about it.

I nod my head. Edward sighs knowing the truth.

Me: it's fine guys, let Bella continue to think that way. She's in dream land. She's going to keep putting herself in danger purposely so something happens to where she'll have to be changed. Anyways I'm now going to leave this equation. Before things get out of hand.

I get up and walk out of the room and upstairs to mine and emmett's bedroom. I shut the door and climb into bed leaving everyone downstairs to do as they please. A few moments later, Emmett walks into the room and climbs under the blanket next to me pulling me into his chest.

Emmett: Bella and Edward have gone. Rosalie is downstairs with renessme with Carlisle and esme and Alice and Jasper. Bella didn't like being told that she's not going to become one of us but babe, have you thought that we all have our mates. Rosalie is different she just won't tell us anything. Don't you think it would make Edward happy now that he's found his "Mate". I know if I was human I'd want you to turn me so that I could spend the rest of my life with you. Because I couldn't imagine living it without you.
Maybe if Edward turns her, this silly feud going on between everyone will stop. I know that you want nothing to do with her and you won't have to have anything to do with her. But she is Edwards mate.
So just think about it and give it a chance. For me please baby. And I'll be right by your side through it all I'll do anything you want if it goes wrong.

I sigh. Taking it all into consideration.

Me: fine. I'm doing this because I love you.

He smiles a big smile. Pulling me into him and kissing my lips soft and passionately. He rolls himself on top of me pinning my arms down, before getting out of bed and locking the door before climbing on top of me, his big beautiful eyes stare in to mine as he slowly leans down and kisses my lips, I wrap my arms around his neck, he pins them above my head growling, I smirk and bite my lip. He slams his lips on to my neck kissing and sucking and biting, before moving down to my shoulder. He then strips us both off , before slamming into me.

5 and a half hours later.

(Listen to  Roslyn Bon iver, lyrics now x )

We lay beside each other, wrapped in each others arms looking at the mess we made in our room before giggling.

Me: I love you so much Emmett Cullen.

I kiss his chest and then his lips.

Emmett; I love you more than life itself kaileigh Cullen.

I smile. It has such a nice sound to it.

Me: Babe, life has been so much better having you and OUR family in it. I didn't think it would ever be possible to find someone that loved me, but then I found you and I now know that no one can ever love me as much as you do. You're the light of my life. If my heart was beating right now, it would be racing at a hundred miles an hour. I love every single adventure we have together, I love how inseparable and understanding we are. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and it's so scary to think of that.
I'm so unconditionally in love with you.

I feel him chuckle before he kisses my head.

Emmett: Awh baby, if I could cry right now I would. That was really warming to hear. Trust me, when Rosalie found me before I turned after I got attacked by that bear, I thought life was over with. I was waiting for it to end. And when I transitioned to a vampire. I felt at peace, but I still felt like something was missing and that something was you. It was you all along. Now that I've got you I am never ever letting you go, you're truly the love of my life and I'm so grateful for everything you've done and everything you do for our family, I'm so glad I found Rosalie when I did because if I hadn't I'd be dead dead. I knew the first time I saw you that you had to be mine: every second we are away from each other it's such painful torture. I love you so much , and you'll never ever be without me so you can stop worrying your pretty little head about that my love.

Tears of venom fill my eyes but won't dare fall.

I kiss his lips and snuggle further into his chest.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door .