Part 29

Arriving back at the house we see Edward, Bella, Esme and Carlisle stood in the kitchen awaiting our arrival. We head inside and gather round in the kitchen. Carlisle looks at me.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, I don't want you to get angry....alright, Bella and Edward have insisted if they are to move out they are taking Renessme with them.....

My eyes widen.
I turn around and look at Renessme walking over to her and grabbing her hand.

I look at everyone.

Me: I'm sorry Carlisle, but I can't give you an answer to that right now. Now I'm going to take Renessme out for some ice cream because of her human side.
Bella and Edward as far as I'm concerned I could not give a damn about their opinion. Until they learn how to look after their daughter then Renessme will come to me when and if she needs anything at all and if Bella or Edward try to stop me I will not hesitate to snap their heads off, consider this their last warning. I'm trying to keep my temper under control today and I won't let them ruin it. Now if you don't mind I'd like to take my niece out for some ice cream.

The room goes silent.
I look at Emmett.

Me: babe you coming?

He chuckles walking over to us.

Emmett; heck yeah.

I smile grabbing his hand.

We head outside and get into Emmett's truck.

Emmett: babe, you handled that so well I'm so proud of you and I'm pretty sure Renessme really appreciates it too.

I smile at Emmett looking at Renessme in the mirror.

Me; thank you babe.

After a 10 minute drive we arrive at the ice cream shop.

We head inside.

Me: what Ice cream would you like Renessme?

She looks at all the ice creams she could pick from.

Renessme: can I have a vanilla ice cream with cream and sprinkles and strawberry and blueberry syrup please?

I smile.

Me; of course you can.

I grab her ice cream that costed 5 dollars. Expensive I know.

We take a seat.

Me: I just don't know how I am going to cope with Bella and Edward. I just don't understand why they have to be so annoying. Edward agreed that they'd move out once Bella is turned, let's not forget that she already nearly attacked someone on the day she was turned. Plus she's really irritating Jasper. She's just never going to stop.

Emmett grabs my hand.

Emmett: I know babe but we will get through this. I promise. Plus we could always go to the Volturi and speak to Aro.

I sigh.

Me: I mean I would go and speak to Aro but I'd have to speak to Carlisle and Esme about it first because I wouldn't want to go behind their back. Plus I've been thinking babe, maybe it wouldn't be so bad for us to find a place of our own and no... it doesn't mean Bella has won. But I think it'd be nice for Carlisle and Esme and the rest of the family to be free from me for a little while. Because of my temper and everything. I can tell they're exhausted of me and my outbursts and I know vampires don't get exhausted. But, maybe it wouldn't be so bad of course we will always come over and visit but I just want everyone to be free of arguments between me and Bella and Edward for a while.

I look at Renessme and see that she's finished with her ice cream.

Emmett; babe, they're not exhausted they're fine honestly, you're doing everything you can for our family, I mean look at Rosalie and Jasper and Alice they've become different people for the better. You've changed us all Babe. But if you really want us to find a place of our own then that's what we will do. Everything is going to be fine I promise.

I kiss his lips.

Me: are you ready to go home now Renessme?

She nods, I grab her hand as we all head back to the truck before making our way home.

15 minutes later.

We arrive home and head into the house.

Alice runs up to me dragging me by my hand to the living room.

Alice: I had a vision....... James is..... Alive. Don't ask me how. Because I do not know and so is Laurent and Victoria. Because I'm guessing Jacob didn't burn Victoria's head. You may have burned her body but her body was still able to rejoin with her head and they are pissed off.

My eyes widen .

Me: WHAT?! How?

Then I snap into realisation. My eyes dart around the room.

Realising Bella isn't here.

Me: WHERE IS BELLA?!

Rosalies eye widen as her jaw tenses.

Jasper growls a low growl.

Carlisle: Kaileigh... calm down. We will figure it out.

I growl racing out of the house pouncing from tree to tree landing into the wolfs territory.

Me: GUYS. we need to talk. This is serious.

Then out of no where they all head over to me. I run to Jacob giving him a hug before hugging the rest of the pack.

Me: My family are at danger. A lot of danger. And I bet you can guess who's fault it is?

Paul clenches his fist.

Paul: Bella.

I nod.

Jacob: we have to tell My father. Come on.

We head to his house the rest of the pack following.

Once we arrive we sit in the living room.

Billy: Kaileigh... it's wonderful to see you again. How've you been?

I smile.

Me: I've been better. But right now I've gotta talk to you about something serious.

The house falls silent.

Me: so after I took Renessme out for ice cream with Emmett, we went home and Alice grabbed my hand dragging me to the living room and told me she had a vision.... Laurent, Victoria and James are Alive. Jacob because you didn't burn Victoria's head, remember how Bella crossed the treaty line and caused chaos..... she stole the head and rejoined the body. I don't know how Laurent and James are alive but they are pissed.

Jacob, Sam and Paul: WHAT!? We have to protect you and Renessme. We will do everything we can to help you and your family.

I nod.

Me: thank you guys. Now I know how you feel being surrounded by a family of vampires and you can say no if you want to. But I was wondering if maybe you guys would consider coming over for a family meeting, family to family. Bella isn't there we don't know where she is.

They all look at each other and then they look at Billy as he nods his head at them.

Sam: we will be there.

I nod. Giving them all a hug before leaving. I dive through the trees jumping from each of them.

I arrive home.

Emmett runs up to me pulling me into his chest.

Emmett; where have you been?! I've been so worried. We all have.

I sit down.

Me: so. Before any of you get mad. I went and spoke to the wolves and told them about James and Laurent and Victoria being alive. I've also invited them over for a meeting about our next step. They've all agreed to come and as for Bella, if I see her I'm not promising that I won't kill her this time. I'm sorry but no. Not this time.

Esme looks at me.

Esme: once the wolves arrive we will all talk about it then. But for now I'm going to cook them some food and everyone. When they arrive there is to be no tension, no remarks or snickers or anything. They are part of our family now too because they are also Kaileigh's family. Am I understood?

Everyone nods there heads.

Rosalie: we will resolve this