Part 5

Going back downstairs once the family has arrived home from hunting, we all sit on the couches. We all cuddle up into our partners and just talk about covens and other stuff. Then I go back to thinking of my ancestors, they told me I wasn't human and that I was some sort of supernatural but they didn't tell me what I was.

Alice snaps into a vision and 5 minutes later she snaps out of it and looks over at me.

Alice: Kaileigh.... your half vampire and half witch. We haven't seen anything like this before. You are incredible but there is some news you may not like so much.

I look at her and Emmett holds me closer.

Alice: Edward and Bella will be pursuing a relationship and a few months later they will marry and she will be pregnant.

My eyes widen. I growl.

Me: you have got to be kidding me?!

I say loudly. I get up and Emmett pulls me back into him.

I look at Edward.
Me: If you bring that tramp around me I swear to god I will not hesitate to kill her. She deserves to Rot In Hell.

He looks down at the ground and sighs.

Edward: I can't help it, she is my singer, my anchor and my mate.

I laugh sarcastically.

Me: I have barely lived here 2 days and that tramp that murdered my mom is joining us too. What's next? Charlie is gonna move in too!!

I stand up and leave the room at vampire speed and I just take my anger out on the nearest tree not caring if I felt the tree crumbling beneath me.
Then I feel a pair of cold hands holding on to my wrists and placing my back against the tree.

Emmett: baby, breathe. You'll be okay. I promise.

I look up into his eyes.

Me: Nothing will be okay. I swear to god babe I will kill her.

He pulls me into his chest and kisses my forehead.

Emmett: Are you okay now?

I nod into his chest. He kisses my head and pulls me closer to me, grabbing my hand and taking me back up into the house with the rest of the family. They are all sat in their original seats and they all look up at me as I take a seat back down with them.

Rosalie, Alice, Esme and Carlisle gasp when they see my knuckles.

Jasper: Damn, You've got quite the temper on you. Might want Carlisle to check that hand for you. That poor tree didn't do anything wrong to you and you crumbled it.

I glance at him and smirk slightly.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, come with me. Let's go and fix that hand up for you.

I take a deep breath and nod at him walking close behind him to his office, I take a seat on his desk as he gets his rubbing alcohol wipes out of his first aid kit and rubs over the cuts on my hand. I flinch slightly. He then grabs his tweezers, pulling out all of the splinters and big chunks of wood in my hand. I grit my teeth. He then grabs some alcohol slightly pouring it on my cut and then wrapping it in a bandage as I barely let out a quiet scream.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, I just wanted to let you know that even though Edward and Bella are now together, does not mean she will be moving in permanently like you are, The things that Bella and Charlie did to you and your mother is unacceptable and we don't tolerate such monsters in our home. Rosalie will not take it lightly either if Edward goes beyond our permission and allows her to move in. You're an amazing young talented girl, you're trustworthy, you're honest and we are glad to call you our daughter and our kids sister. Bella will not replace you in this family and I will personally make sure of that.