Part 31

Kaileigh's pov:

We came up with a Plan to trick James into thinking that I came to the Ballet studio alone.
I walk in and see James strangling Bella holding a video camera up to her face.
As she sprays him with pepper spray.

James: NOW YOUVE REALLY ANNOYED ME!

as he chases her. I stop in front of him, as I push Bella behind me.

Me: James, James, James. Didn't you learn your lesson the last time you messed with me? Or do you need to unclog your memory?

He growls, as I crouch down charging at him kicking him into the mirrors. He jumps up, choking me. I laugh before kneeing him in the crotch as he drops to knees.

Me: BELLA GET THE FUCK OUT!

As I see her standing there, with the Everyone creeping in behind her.

Just as I turn back around to face James, he throws me against the wall across the ballet.
I growl, my eyes glowing a bright colour.

Me: Per se qui e fracta toi, per se qui e total toi.

I use this spell to paralyse James Hands.

He screams out in anger and pain. I chuckle, growling before standing up. As I see everyone shielding Bella staring at me with their eyes widened. They all stay back as they know what I'm doing.

I walk up to James grabbing his chin with my hand.

Me: Not so tough now are we James. Your pathetic.

Me: Impulsa Animositas

I chant as I begin to shock his body.

He screams.

Everyone slowly moves closer to me as I feel them behind me.

Jasper: Kaileigh? That's enough. We need to kill him and burn the pieces.

I stop shocking him as he lays there on the floor still conscious.

The paralysis spell in his hands are slowly wearing off. Bella runs up to us, as James locks eyes on her.
Jumping up. I push Bella back. As Edward and Alice take her outside.

Me: IDIOT!

I begin shaking with anger.

I pounce on James snapping his head off, and pulling his arms out of there sockets.

Carlisle: Jasper, Rosalie start a fire, we need to burn him.

Emmett and Carlisle drag me away as anger still flows through me.

They drag me outside. As I seen Bella with Alice and Rosalie. I clench my fists as Emmett places his hands on either side of my face turning me to look at him.

Emmett: babe, listen to me. Take a deep unnecessary breathe and relax. It's alright. James is dead now. I know what you're thinking.

I close my eyes in attempt to relax myself. Which I do.

A few moments later everyone was walks over to me.

Jasper: I can't believe you took James on like that! That was badass.

I hear Bella scoff.

Bella; hardly badass.

I fully turn to her now.

Me: You know what isn't badass Bella.....you. You're a goddamn newborn, you're meant to be at the strongest peak since you've turned. Where's the desperate Bella gone that would do anything to be with her little family? Huh? You sat there like a little baby. Letting him beat the crap out of you. You're lucky I even showed up because James wanted me to come all alone. But I'm not that dumb. Learn how to defend yourself because next time I won't show up to help your stupid ass. Also you know what Bella I've never once received a thank you off your dumb ass.