Part 12

After our shower, we all decide to call it a night and head off to bed as most of us have decided to go to High school tomorrow and today was a long day even though we can't exactly get tired but you get the point.

Emmett and I climb into bed but something doesn't feel right. Then all of a sudden I gasp as I feel myself fall into a vision. James and Laurent and Irina? In the forest heading towards our direction, We manage to kill them somehow, but Irina escapes and goes to the Volturi and then The Volturi are expecting to meet us up in the snowy fields for a chat.

I gasp snapping out of my vision, Emmett instantly pulls me closer placing his hands on either side of my face. He looks into my eyes worriedly. I don't get visions often, but when I do they do not exactly end well. My visions deceive me sometimes.

Emmett: Baby?! what happened???

I proceed to tell him when he says.

Emmett: We will speak to Carlisle in the morning and see what we will do about it.

He kisses my head and pulls me into his chest.

Me: But, Emmett, something doesn't seem right, James and Laurent are in the forest right at this very moment, watching us with Irina because she is Laurent's mate and James and Laurent are like brothers so they will do anything for each other. But that's the thing why does James need Laurent's help, if he were just to fight us he's strong enough why does he need Irina and Laurent. But, why would The Volturi want to meet in the snowy fields for a chat unless it is for battle? Emmett, Someone could die tomorrow, we need to make sure this is dealt with, we need to make sure we do something about it before my vision comes true.

He closes his eyes and kisses me on the lips.

Emmett: Baby, I promise you. I will make sure this is sorted by tomorrow okay? Stop worrying yourself so much. You'll make yourself sick. I Love You.

I sigh nodding. I kiss his lips.

Me: I Love You Too Emmett.

He gives me an Eskimo kiss before wrapping me up in his arms under the blanket.

We wake up the next day and instantly the sunlight is blinding me. Emmett and I sit up and then get ready for school, we head downstairs and we tell Carlisle about my vision last night and he has called for a family meeting after school.

We all hop into the car.

Rosalie: Kaileigh, are you alright?

I nod my head.

Me: Yeah I'm fine, Rosalie, Thank you. It's just the smell of human's and blood is making me hungry and anxious.

She nods.

Rosalie: If you need to leave school at any point you have got to tell us, Okay?

I nod. She smiles,

Emmett holds my hands kissing the back of my hand reassuring me that I'll get through the day without killing anyone.

I nod.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, I"M SO SORRY<