Part 21

I hear a knock on the door, Emmett and I pull the blankets up further, as the door opens. It's Rosalie and Alice.

Rosalie looks down at the floor.

Rosalie: Kaileigh; I've come to apologise for my actions and the way I've treated you. You're my best friend And I ruined that. I've pushed you away , completely forgetting what Bella did to you and saying all those horrible and harsh words to you.

I look at her, wrapping myself up.

Me: you know, now isn't a great time right now Rosalie. You guys could've at least waited for me to come downstairs at least. And Alice what is it you need?

Alice: just coming with Rosalie to make sure you don't try to kill her, but we do need you guys downstairs for a family meeting about Bella.

I groan and lay back pulling the blanket over my head, as Emmett giggles and joins me.

Me: give me 20 mins to get myself sorted and I'll be down there, I'm sick and tired of hearing about Bella.

I hear the door shut. I turn over snuggling into Emmett's chest, as He kisses my head.

Me: I don't wanna leave this bed ever.

20 minutes pass and me and Emmett shower and get dressed and head downstairs to see everyone looking at us.

Jasper: we need to talk about Bella.

I raise my eyebrows confused.

Emmett and I sit down, everyone else looks at us.

Me; well what's going on?

Carlisle looks at me and sighs.
Carlisle: now that Bella's given birth to Renessmee. She has decided she wants to move in with all of us.

My eyes widen my fists clenched, Emmett places his hand over my fist releasing it and wrapping his hand in mine.

Carlisle; we have told Edward that we aren't sure and that we would talk to you about it, unless we build them a house, but Bella has decided if she were to move into the house that we build for them she'd require protection, from Emmett, and Jasper.

I clench my jaw.

Alice: Kaileigh , you've got to think this through. If she has a home of her own, she's have our mates with her the majority of the time. If she were to live here, we would have our mates but you'd have to be under the same roof as her.

I sigh closing my eyes, taking an unneeded breath. Flashbacks coming to my mind, of my mothers face.
The way Charlie attacked her, and Bella, she unplugged her life support in the hospital. The way life just ultimately drained from her face. As Bella smirked at me, Charlie smirking too.

I shake my head hitting it over and over. When Emmett grabs my hands and Jasper next to me trying to calm me.

Emmett: you're okay babe. I promise. you just need to think of what's best right now for everyone.

I sigh, leaning into him as he wraps his arm around my shoulder before leaning against the couch kissing my head.

Me; I won't allow us to have to deal with her bullshit and be separated from our mates, that's something I will not allow. She can stay here, until renessmee grows up and finds her mate and then Bella is gone. That's the only thing I'll deal with. For our sake, as renessmee is pretty much looking like she's 10 years old already even though she's 7. But after that. I never wanna see her face again. I won't speak to her or look at her or be around her, to keep the peace for you guys.

I say looking at Carlisle and Esme as she smiles a soft smile.

Esme: thank you dear. It means a great deal that you'll do this for us.

I nod.

Jasper nods. Rosalie looks down and walks out of the room esme follows.

I sigh rubbing my face out of frustration.

Emmett kisses my head and rubs my back.

Emmett: thank you baby. To be completely honest I don't think i could've dealt with you not being wrapped up in my arms if I had to be her security of there home. I'm so proud of you for doing this.

I kiss his lips.

Jasper: I think we should all go and hunt.

We all nod in agreement and off we go.