Part 3

After everyone agreed that they wanted me to come and live with them I had Emmette and Jasper come with me to my house to get every last little thing of mine. After, we had gotten my stuff we walk downstairs and see Charlie and Bella at the bottom of the stairs.

Charlie: Where do you think you're going?!

I chuckle.

Me: Where do you think Charlie, I'm moving in with the Cullens'.... oh and Bella before I leave, just to let you know that you do not have a chance with Edward after the stunts you had pulled.

Her eyes widen, we chuckle and shake our heads before walking out the door.

Once we arrive back home at the Cullens' house, they help me unpack and settle in. I lay on my bed on my back staring at the ceiling.

I hear a knock on the door. I look up slightly to see Jasper and Alice. They sit either side of me.

Alice: Are you okay?

I look at her and sit up.

Me: Yeah I'm alright.

Jasper: Are you sure? I felt your emotions, you felt sad and lonely.

I look down.

Me: I guess so.

then we just randomly have weird convos and just make each other laugh.

Alice: You do realise that Emmett likes you, don't you?

I scoff and laugh.

Me: No, he doesn't.

She looks at me.

Alice: Yes, he does. Otherwise, he wouldn't have invited you to live here with us, he really likes you. You're his soulmate.

I roll my eyes. An hour later they leave my room and me alone with my thoughts. When Emmette pops his head in trying to play hide and seek with me.

Me: Emmett, I see you. You can come in.

He walks in scratching the back of his head and takes a seat next to me.

He looks at me.

Emmett: you know, what they said is kinda true.

I look at him furrowing my eyebrows.

Me: Kinda?

I poke him.

He pokes me back and we just have a poking competition.

Emmett: No, it's completely true. I really do like you, Kaileigh. I want you to be mine and only mine and I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you.

I look at him in Awe.

Me: Aw, Emmett, I like you too!

His eyes widen.

Emmett: Really?

I chuckle.

Me: Of course I like you Emmette.

He smiles a big gorgeous smile.

Emmett: Will you be my girlfriend?

I look at him. He is the cutest.

me: Yes, of course, I will be your girlfriend Emmett.

He pulls me on top of him so my legs are either side of his stomach, he wraps his arms around my waist, as he lays down pulling me on top of him before kissing my lips softly. I giggle against his lips.