Part 10

After our shower we walk back into the bedroom and see big big blood bags on the bed which Alice had brought in whilst we were showering and in zero seconds we were both on the bed finishing them off. He gives me one of his massive T-Shirts and my underwear as he throws on a pair of grey shorts and a T shirt.

He pulls me into his lap as he puts a blanket over me, to keep me warm ish.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, it's nice to see you looking a bit better than before, but uh I just want to say how sorry we are for pushing you out of the family even though it was Edwards idea.

I feel Emmett growl beneath me holding me tighter.

Carlisle: it was awful. Bella, should be in fact the one that should've been kicked out. She's more dangerous to any of us right now. She is human, and now that James, Victoria and Laurent, are after her we are now a target. We should have listened from the start. But we failed to do so. I am so sincerely sorry, and Esme and I would love it if you considered on moving back in with us permanently.

Me: Thank You, Carlisle and Esme.

Alice: I am so sorry that I didn't step up for you and defend you like we should be doing around human scum like Bella. I hope we can sort things out.

I run my fingers up and down Emmett's leg on his shorts and I feel him shift beneath me.

Me: It is going to take me a while to forgive any of you. The pain that you all caused me was excruciating and it's a pain that I have never felt before in my life. I will be moving back in because I nearly lost my life being away from Emmett nearly killed me, So I drank and drank and drank until I was gonna die. The pain I felt was excruciating and I hope to God that I don't ever have to feel that kind of pain again. You all seriously hurt me, abandoned me and practically threw me out to the wolves especially after the physical and mental pain Bella had caused me.

I glare at Bella and Emmett growls glaring at his family before letting out a huff before burying his face in my neck.

Me: Oh and Bella, did you go and check on Charlie? I mean he seemed in pretty rough shape after I left him.

Bella's eyes and mouth widen before she tries pouncing on me, and I try getting out of Emmett's grip but he doesn't allow me to. Edward grabs Bella's arm as if warning her not to mess with me because of the state I am in.

Bella: What did you do to my father?!

I laugh.

Me; I just taught him a nice little lesson from what he did to me. You better hurry before he dies of his injuries.

She growls at me and I laugh and with that, she runs out the door heading towards Charlie's house. Carlisle glances at me. Everyone just looks at me.

Rosalie: What indeed did you do to Charlie?

I smirk before letting out a sigh.

Me: I beat him relentlessly and practically left him for dead.

Esme: Kaileigh, You know that doing something that reckless isn't going to make things better it will not bring your mother back even after what they did to you and your mother. Beating Charlie half to death will do you no good, sweetie.

I look at her and shake my head, if only they were there to see what those monsters exactly did to us. I want revenge and I won't stop till Charlie is dead so Bella can feel exactly how I felt when she killed my mother. The torture was unbearable and nobody will ever understand how much shit they caused. I will get revenge for my mom.

Edward: Kaileigh. I got you kicked out once, don't think I am afraid to do it again!

Emmett growls and in an instant, Emmett is pinning Edward up against the wall and Carlisle and Jasper try to pull Emmett away from Edward but fail. Esme and Alice and Rosalie all glance at me in panic.

Rosalie; Kaileigh, you've got to stop him before he kills Edward.

I huff standing up and making my way over to Emmett placing my hand on his arm before whispering " It's okay love, let him go he isn't worth it, Come and spend time with me, Please"

His head whips towards me and that's when I see that his eyes go back to their normal colour, He growls at Edward once more before dropping him to the floor. Emmett then runs out the door snarling. I sigh and look towards everyone who is thanking me. I nod glaring at Edward once more before running out the door after him to see him beating the crap out of a tree. I run over to him before he can ruin his knuckles, even more, I grab his hands and he whips his head towards me. I push him against the tree rubbing my hands over his cut and grazed knuckles.

Me: Baby, it's okay. Honestly don't even worry about it.

He looks at me as if I'm crazy.

Emmett: I will not let him speak to you like that and I most certainly will not let him get you kicked out of the house again, I nearly died without you and I will kill him if he tries to get in the way of me and you, I swear to God babe!

me: Shhhh, Shhh baby it's okay.

He shakes his head at me and begins shaking and panting out of anger. His eyes are enraged with anger and hatred.

Me; Baby, calm down. Please for me. It's only Edward. I am not going anywhere without you ever again, Karma will get him eventually. Just relax, I'm used to the hatred I've had to deal with it most of my life something so little like that doesn't phase me anymore, You've just got to let it go and forget about it.

Emmett slowly calms himself down.

Emmett: If he so much as makes one sly comment or tries anything I will tear him apart myself.

With that, I place my lips on his almost instantly he kisses me back and places his hands on my waist before switching us around and placing my back against the tree, I can feel the aggression and his love and passion in the kiss. I guess this is his way of completely calming him down and it calms me down too.

I pull away and look deep into his eyes.

Me: I love you, Emmett and nothing and no one can ever change that not now and not ever.

He looks as if he is going to cry.

Emmett: I Love You Too, Babe. Always and Forever.

I grab his hand as he kisses my head and pulls me closer to him and as we reach the house I pull him slowly behind me just in case and as Emmett sees Edward I feel him tense up but I squeeze his hand gently telling him it is okay.

I apologise to the rest of the family and I lead him to the bedroom and close the door.

Me: Want a massage babe? To relax you.

He nods at me, He climbs into bed and lays on his stomach and I sit on him and massage his shoulders and his back as he moans and groans enjoying it. I kiss his back every now and then. Not even 20 minutes later, he flips us over and says.

Emmett: I just need to be inside you now. That was heaven even though it was killing me not being inside you, so now let me show you just how much I love You.

I smirk before giggling knowing I'm in for one hell of a night full of lovemaking .

He slams his lips down on mine before stripping us of our clothes and kissing down my body before the fun begins.