Part 13

I somehow managed to get through the day without killing anyone At least the hard part is now over, which is sitting in a room full of humans. Even though in the cafeteria Bella and her little squad of nerds kept looking over and I could hear Bella talking about me I guess she forgot that I had Vampire hearing. She will pay for it eventually. We all hop in the truck and on the drive home I smell James and Laurent's scent, I turn my head and see that they're following us as they run through the forest. Edward looks at me and nods his head. Understanding what I have seen. We all now notice that they're following us so we take a diversion. Only for one of them to pounce on the truck. Emmett is stood up on the back of the truck.

Me: Emmett! NO!!

Rosalie holds my hand.

Rosalie: He'll be okay, Kaileigh.

I growl rolling down my window before climbing out of it and on top of the truck as Rosalie tries pulling me back in.

Me: Hey! I'm guessing that you heard about me tearing Victorias head off, setting her body on fire and delivering her head to the pack of wolves.

James' eyes widen and his fangs are out as he growls, snarling at me.

I hop off the truck as it is still in motion before rolling onto the grass. I sprint towards the house as everyone is screaming at me telling me to stop and to get back in the truck. James and Laurent chase after me, not even planning on stopping. I leap from tree to tree flying through the area as they both run below me.

James stops.

James: You may as well just stop and give up now because nothing you do is ever going to bring back Jacob's grandfather.

He smirks and I glare at him, shaking my head trying not to let him get in my head. I sprint away as fast as I could before Laurent tackles me as we both roll around on the ground as James disappears. Laurent stops on top of me leaning closer to me.

Laurent: You're lucky it's me that tackled you and is on top of you because James would have beat you and caused you a very slow and painful death. Just think yourself lucky.

Someone pushes him off of me.

Emmett: Get the fuck off of my girlfriend!!!

James soon catches up.

Emmett pants and shakes in anger.

James tries to size him up.

I can't help but laugh.

Me: Oh James, I wouldn't do that If I were you. You do not want to know how pissed off he gets.

Laurent: Shut up, will you?! We are here to get revenge for the killing of our dear and beloved Victoria. We will make sure that we take everything that is so important to you, we will destroy everything but most importantly we will destroy you.

I laugh, they both charge towards me and I create a witch spell that caused them to feel claustrophobic and crush their bones. They both choke, Me and Emmett pounce on both of them tearing their heads off and setting them on fire.
Emmett eventually calms down and he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him kissing my head before looking back at their bodies and growling. He kisses my head again.

Emmett: mine!!

I smile.

We take a walk through the forest before pouncing off trees and flying through the air. We eventually arrive home and sit in the living room with our family to telling them about our hunt after James and Laurent hopped on our truck after school