Part 14

After today's events, I decide to take a walk, Emmett has been acting strange toward me since the situation with James and Laurent. He's either yelling at me, ignoring me or trying to argue with me. I don't know what's going on.

Once I'm back from my walk I walk in to the house and upstairs and Emmett just stares at me and walks past me barging me. I growl.
I walk into my spare bedroom that I usually go to when me and Emmett are fighting or taking a break. I lock the door and blast my music as tears fall down my cheeks.
A few hours later and Emmett still hasn't spoke to me, after a lot of thinking, I go downstairs to the living room and everybody is sat down. Emmett doesn't look at me.
Edward already read my thoughts so he knows what I'm going to say and he just looks down.

Me: Emmett, a word please?

He growls and ignores me.

Me: Emmett now!
I glare at him and he ignores me.

Me: fine, I'll say what I have to say in front of your family. Emmett, I really think it's best that we take a break from each other. I won't be disrespected anymore, you have been acting strange and Ignoring me, yelling at me and trying to argue with me, you even barged me earlier I have been up in my room crying my eyes out and I have been there for hours and you haven't come and spoke to me at all.
So I am leaving and there is nothing you can do or say about it now.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, please. Don't leave. You seen how you both were last time this happened.

I shake my head. Emmett looks up at me clenching his fists and I see tears in his eyes.

I turn round and grab some of my stuff and walk out
the door before racing through the forest and back into the house that I was in a few months back.
I settle my things down and sit there on my bed. Before blasting my music and cracking a bottle of alcohol open.

I check my phone to see that I've missed calls from all of the Cullens.

Text message:
Emmett: kaileigh, please come home. I need you here with me. I'm sorry I've been a jerk towards you. It's just the fact that you could've been killed when you distracted Laurent and James after we told you not to. You could've been killed.

Me: Emmett, I'm not coming back. You hurt me. Especially when you barged me because your a lot stronger than me. You've been acting strange since we got back. You growled at me when I asked you to speak to me in private.

Emmett: I hurt you😔 kaileigh I'm so sorry. I just didn't want you getting hurt. Please come back or at least let me come and see you. Please.

Me: Emmett, stop please. I want a break I don't want this anymore.

I sigh shaking my head.

A few mins later I hear the door open and in a flash Emmett is stood before me with Jasper and Alice.
I throw my phone on the bed.

Me: Emmett I told you not to come here. I wanted a break.

Emmett: Kaileigh, I am sorry. I don't know how many more times I can apologise to you.

I scoff looking up to him before rolling my eyes and turning away.

Me: you don't have to apologise anymore Emmett because I'm done, I just want a break right now. You seriously upset me and hurt me.

He walks over to me Jasper by his side. Looking at me with concern in his eyes.

Jasper: Kaileigh, you have got to understand this was all a misunderstanding you should know that Emmett would never ever ever intentionally hurt you. He loves you too much for that.

Alice looks up.

Alice: kaileigh, if you please just listen. I can see your future with Emmett. Don't throw all of this away over a little mishap. Every relationship has a bump in the road including mine and Jaspers'. Don't throw your relationship away because it'll be the biggest mistake you have made. I've saw the outcome of you leaving Emmett for good and it's not good Kaileigh. Not for you or Emmett. You'll both die without each other. I've seen it and I'm not messing round with my visions just to make you believe me. It's true.

I sigh looking down before I feel Emmett's fingers under my chin lifting my head up before resting his hands on my waist.

Emmett: Babe, I love you more than anything on this planet. You should know that I would never hurt you. Especially after everything we have been through. I was simply just worried that you could have been hurt when you decided to distract James and Laurent. They're so much more powerful than us and I don't know what I'd do with myself if you had gotten hurt. You're my mate and I cannot live without my mate.

I look around and Jasper and Alice have disappeared most probably back to the house.

Me: Fine, but you have got to promise me that you will speak to me about anything before being an asshole and ignoring me or arguing with me. I love you more than life itself Emmett and I can't deal with arguing with you because it is so scary of the thought of losing you.

He smirks at me raising an eyebrows.

Emmett: I promise baby.
I nod with a matter of seconds Emmett is flying round the room locking all doors and windows before resuming his position back in front of me and linking our pinky fingers before kissing them. He smirks at me once more and grabs my waist picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I rest my hands on either side of his face before smirking and planting my lips on his he speeds to the bedroom and throws me on the bed before stripping himself of his shirt before we both strip and climb under the blanket.

****skip****