Part 28

The past few days have been really eventful. Carlisle has been mentoring Edward on what he needs to do when it comes to turning Bella and today is finally the day in which we are all dreading because we do not know how it will turn out, and if Bella and Edward will keep their end of the deal.

I Haven't spoken to Edward or even looked at him since 2 days ago after the harsh words he said to me.
I get out of Bed, stretching before looking at my reflection in the mirror. I look a serious mess.
Emmett comes behind me, wrapping his arms around me kissing my head and my neck and shoulder before resting his chin on my head.

Emmett: baby, everything is going to be alright. I promise you. We will be okay and if Edward and Bella do not move then we will find somewhere for a place of our own just us.

I turn around wrapping my arms around him before burying my face into his chest.

Me: ....I know, and I love you. Just for everyone's sake do not leave me alone with Edward or Bella because this time I won't be able to control myself.
I'm going to go shower. I love you.

I pull away from his chest. Kissing his lips.

Emmett: I love you too baby.

I grab my stuff heading into the bathroom and getting into the shower.

Emmett's pov:

I head downstairs and stand at the kitchen counter.

Me: what's going on?

Carlisle looks at me.

Carlisle: Edward is taking Bella away to turn her and then will bring her body back here so we can keep watch incase anything changes.

I sigh nodding.

Carlisle; how is kaileigh?

I scoff looking at Edward.

Me: she's not doing okay but she'll be fine. But she's made a request that none of us leave her alone with Edward or Bella because she doesn't have much restraint anymore to the point she is exhausted. She's depressed Carlisle because Edward had to mess with her head.

Esme looks at me with concern in her eyes.

Alice: Bella will be changed. I've seen it. But what happens after is a blur. Their house is already built waiting for them.

Edward sighs a loud annoyed sigh before walking over to the kitchen looking at me.

Edward: maybe you should keep your mate on a leash.

My eyes widen as I let out a growl only to be pinned back by Jasper and Carlisle.

Me: oh Edward, just you wait till Bella is turned. Things are not going to go your way. You're going to be cursed forever.

I laugh.

Kaileigh's pov;

Once I've finished in the shower I get changed into.