Part 7

After the stressful day, I have had and the fun Emmett and I created we go back downstairs hopefully for the last time. We all decide to go hunt and once we arrive back home we take a seat in the living room when Alice snaps into a vision and once she snaps out of it, Jasper is by her side.

Jasper: Alice, what did you see?

Alice gulps and looks at everyone.

Alice: Victoria, James, and Laurant, they want Bella! They know she is still human and they know that she and Edward are together, They want her and if we refuse they'll attack.

Immediately I shoot up along with my hand.

Me: All those in favour of handing Bella over to the Volturi, say I and raise hands.

Rosalie joins in as Emmett and Jasper can't help but laugh. I smirk and they raise a hand jokingly. Esme and Carlisle frown. Alice looks confused as Edward looks angry.

Esme: Guys, stop. Bella is with Edward she is his mate, unfortunately, that is what we have to put up with. Bella is apart of this family now and we have to take care of this family. We have to keep her safe.

Everyone stops laughing but smirks slightly.

Edward: Nobody is going to hand my mate away to the Volturi. You wouldn't hand your mates over so don't even think about trying it with Bella because I will tear your heads off. It will be unforgiven and I won't hesitate to speak with the Volturi and tell them that you've harmed Bella.

I laugh.

Me: Oh Edward, Silly silly Edward. You see, Bella is not part of my family and neither will you if you continue to act the way that you are. You can try and tear my head off you can give it your best shot. But, don't you realise that the Volturi are vampires too and they're gonna do the exact same thing that we would do. They will kill her anyways as she is human and you broke the law. You pursued a relationship with her whilst she is still mortal. She could expose us for what we really are. They will also be breaking the law by killing her because you cannot harm a human by either bite or hand whilst you're immortal, so it would be taken higher up and they will all be executed. So, If I were you, Edward. I'd keep your mouth shut as it seems to be getting yourself and Bella into quite a lot of trouble. The Volturi wouldn't harm me for killing her as they know full well that they'd be doing the exact same thing and who is to say that you or ourself wouldn't go higher up and expose them.

Everyone nods at me, Carlisle and Jasper along with everyone else seem surprised at how smart I am to have thought that through.

Edward: Ever since you have joined this family you have been nothing but trouble. I won't allow you to harm Bella that goes for all of you. It seems that none of you wants to see me happy. To be honest Kaileigh you didn't even know that you were immortal until Alice's vision so Emmett would've been breaking the law too.

Emmett growls.

Emmett: I wouldn't drag me into this if I were you, Edward.

I glare at Edward before sitting down In Emmett's lap and kissing his cheek to calm him down.

Me: In fact, no Emmett wouldn't have been breaking the law because I knew I wasn't mortal from the minute I was born. My ancestors, My cousins, My....mom were not human, Except for Charlie. Before my mom passed she told me that I had gifts that were unbelievably strong and powerful and If I didn't get them under control I could cause the Earth chaos. So Edward, No you were wrong again. Emmett hasn't and will not break any of the laws.

Rosalie: she is right. No laws were broken.

Then all of a sudden Bella is walking up the stairs.

Jasper: Speak of the devil.

Me, Emmett and Rosalie chuckle.

Carlisle: Bella? How can we help you?

Bella looks at us all.

Me: She smells like she has been around the wolves again. Who is it this time if it isn't Jacob? Is it Paul or Sam?

Bella: Excuse me?!

I try standing up but to no avail as Emmett wouldn't allow me to do so.

Me: Oh come on Bella, I thought you didn't like the wolves after all Jacob doesn't want you around after you nearly got him and the pack killed, So who are you kissing this time to make them pull you in to protect you. They aren't going to protect you forever so why don't you go crawling back to Charlie, He has a gun, doesn't he? He won't protect you from me.

Esme: Kaileigh, that's enough this has gone on long enough.

I sigh but nod.

I glare at Bella.

Carlisle; So as I was saying. How can I help you?

Bella: The Volturi are after me. I need protection.

I giggle as Emmett tickles my sides.

Edward: Carlisle please, we have to do something.

He sighs and looks around the room.

Carlisle: I'm sure I can do something for you, Edward.

Edward nods in thanks.

4 Hours later.

I say my goodnights to everybody and head upstairs. Emmett comes up a few minutes later, Climbing into bed next to me and kissing my shoulder as I cuddle into him throwing my leg over his and wrapping my arm around his stomach and snuggling into him and the blanket.

Emmett: Baby?

Me; yes my love.

Emmett: everything is going to be alright I promise, I won't let Bella and Edward make you regret living with us now that she has moved in. I'll make sure she and Edward know their boundaries. I'll do anything for you, babe.

I kiss his bare chest.

Me: Thank you baby and I know. I'm lucky I've got you. I'd do anything for you too. I love you, my carebear.

Emmett: I love you too my love.

He pulls me closer as if he is scared to let me go anytime soon and we doze off to sleep.