Part 36

Once we arrive home and get Renessme settled back in. I decide to sit out the garden and enjoy listening to nature.

Carlisle's  pov:

We are all currently sitting in the living room. As Bella sits down, as her leg shakes as if she's anticipating something.
Until she speaks up.

Bella: I don't know what to do Carlisle to get Renessme to trust me again. Nothing seems to work.

I look around the room trying to think of something that would help.
Until I spot kaileigh sitting out the garden on a tree stump with Emmett.

I stand up looking at Bella.

Me: Why don't you go outside and speak to Kaileigh? I know that you both don't like each other but when it comes to Renessme there is surely something you can figure out. That's more important.

Bella's eyes widen.

Rosalie: Carlisle, are you sure that is the best idea after what happened last time? Kaileigh could kill her if Bella says something out of line.

I look over at Rosalie as Esme stands next to her.

Me: Kaileigh won't hurt you, Emmett is with her and he won't let things get out of hand again. If you need us we will be straight out.

She takes a deep breath looking out the window at Kaileigh and then back at me. She nods her head before walking out of the back door.

Jasper stands up heading to the window to watch.

Jasper: let's hope it doesn't come to World War 3.

Rosalie chuckles shaking her head.

Alice: nothing will happen I've seen it in my vision. She'll be fine.

Edward looks uneasy as Esme smiles. As we all watch from the window.

Kaileigh's pov:

Me and Emmett are just sat outside enjoying nature. When Bella slowly approaches us.

I turn my head to look at her as Emmett soothing rubs his hands against my arms.

Bella: k kaileigh.

I just stare at her waiting for her to tell me what she could possibly want from me.

Bella: I I just wanted to ask you.....what I could do to try and gain Renessme's trust again, I want to be able to bond with my daughter. Everything I do, doesn't seem to work with her. What do I do?

I sigh, rubbing my face and looking at her.

Me: For a start. #1 you could try to stop all of the arguing that goes on around her. #2 try and take her out somewhere she hasn't been before or ask her if there is anywhere she'd like to go. #3 give her some privacy and don't try to interfere with the bond she has with Jacob and the pack because it won't work. #4 show her that you....care for her. #5 don't keep yelling at her when things go wrong, and do not try and break the bond Renessme has with Emmett and myself. #6 you and Edward need to work things out together you need to plan your weeks ahead accordingly and plan something fun to do every now and then with Renessme. Last but not least #7 maybe you and Edward could find a place of your own and try and bond with Renessme that way, or if you don't want to.. I don't really care if you move out or not but.... You could try and take her to visit your father for a few days a week. Some different scenery could help her.....Is there anything else? Also don't get angry or annoyed that it doesn't work straight away. It takes time and you've got to have patience, try and teach her something new once in a while.

Bella's eyes widen a little. Shocked that I'd even give her an answer instead of me beating her ass.

Bella: No, that's all. Thanks.

I nod.

She turns away and makes her way back to the house. Emmett kisses my head.

Emmett: I am so proud of you. You handled that really well babe.

I smile. Leaning back against his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

Jaspers pov;

As we watched Kaileigh, Bella and Emmett from the window we were all shocked at what we had seen before us. Kaileigh was actually speaking to her instead of tearing her head off.

Carlisle and Esme smirk as Edward just has a blank look on his face but I can feel the relief coming from him.

Rosalie: I can't believe that even worked.

Carlisle chuckles.

Bella comes back into the house and Edward is immediately at her side.

Bella: Well....that went easier than expected.

Esme smiles .

Esme: I'm glad. You should be too. Kaileigh really gave some good advice out there. Take it on board and follow through with it. All this arguing round here isn't good for Renessme. It'll take its time, but it'll work.

Bella nods.

Kaileighs pov:

Emmett and I head back into the house. Taking a seat in the living room.
Bella has disappeared with Edward.

Rosalie: you handled that really well. A lot better than what I would've been able to. But atleast now, James, Victoria and Laurent are dead and nothing can harm Renessme now.

I smile at her.

Jasper: I secretly thought you'd snap her head off.

I chuckle as Alice glances at him giving him that joking disapproval look.

A few hours go by and everything is calm and peaceful. No arguments, no fighting and no bickering apart from Emmett when he lost to Jasper in his game. As Esme is sat in Carlisles lap reading a book.

Edward and Bella are sat with Renessme, as Bella attempts to plait her hair. Alice and Rosalie are painting my nails. It's peaceful.
A while later, I decide I'm going to see the wolves as I haven't seen them in a while.

I don't know how to continue this book anymore. If anyone comes up with any ideas please let me know.